Just wondering if there is any apps available for UG's forum, rather than using the browser?
I would like this. Every time I open ug on my phone I get pop-up ads for the mobile application (which I already own) and doesn't help me if I just want to check the forum. Stupidly annoying.
last time this was asked i think someone said something about it being nearly impossible to make an app for it because it uses a weird version of vBulletin or something
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Oct 24, 2013,
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
last time this was asked i think someone said something about it being nearly impossible to make an app for it because it uses a weird version of vBulletin or something

ug uses a heavily modified v2 iirc, which sucks because I seriously would pay a few dollars just to have an easier time with ug on my phone.
Quote by captainsnazz
they'd probably tell you it's impossibru.

But TS is Impossibru!

Who was phone?!?
Quote by Masquirina
I don't understand, what do you mean?

like an easy phone friendly app version of the forums, easy to navigate and stuff.

Would be cool if they updated their current app to include the forums, i would happily pay a fair fee for it
This is the only forum I'm aware of that doesn't have an app.

Surprised that haven't switched over to that host that every other forum has as well.