I got home from work at around 1:45 AM, then did some work for school (deadlines )
It's 5:22 AM now. I need to catch my train at around 7:00 AM. Too late to get some sleep now.

pit, what do I do now?
baab
Quote by rybread3
Play guitar. How come no one else came up with response?

Because ts needs a new amp
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Because ts needs a new amp

and because ts will wake up parents who are already quite agitated because of TS being up so late/early.
baab
Are you me?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Still a rhetorical question. I hope you are just foreign and don't understand rather than an ass.
Quote by rybread3
Play guitar. How come no one else came up with response?

Because nobody here plays the guitar.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by rybread3
Still a rhetorical question. I hope you are just foreign and don't understand rather than an ass.

Who are you even talking to at this point?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I was speaking to the original poster. Try rereading the thread. I'm busy so I can't give you a play-by-play.
Quote by rybread3
I was speaking to the original poster. Try rereading the thread. I'm busy so I can't give you a play-by-play.

You aren't making any sense, bread
Trust me, it's dumb. I would have to restate everything written, just read the posts toward the top.
Sleep in the train.
And be sure to bring a pillow and blanket so it doesn't look weird.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Wait who are we?
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
if you jack off you'll probs fall asleep; if you smoke weed you'll probs fall asleep.

But if you COFFEE and then either of those thing...
Dont sleep you will feel like crap if you get into deep sleep and wake up, take some red bulls, 5 will do it, just don't die
Don't sleep, just meth up
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by perilio
Dont sleep you will feel like crap if you get into deep sleep and wake up, take some red bulls, 5 will do it, just don't die

**** redbull. Drink some monsters. Just don't drink 5. And also don't die.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
a few hours of sleep is always better than none, imo.

Even if you dont sleep, just laying down and resting. I work crazy hours and have to do that shit multiple times a week.
I slept in the train.. It was decent, although I think I drooled on my shirt or something. Got a semi-awkward look from some nearby passangers every time I woke up..
Sleeping in a train is really chill though.. Almost sucks when you arrive so quickly..
baab