Okay so first the question about the RC-300

From what I've understood this pedal has a loop syncing effect? How does it work, and can it be turned off?

And about routing:

I asked in a previous thread what the catch about the Digitech Whammy DT was, but it didn't seem to have any.
Now I've realized a flaw though, I think:

There are two functions which I will need the most on this pedal, which is of course the Whammy, and also the octave-below effect (Playing both regular octave and the down octave at the same time).

But eventually I want to route my Drop tuner so that the octave down only comes out from a bass amp. So I'm guessing this will affect the whammy effect, since the whammy only will come out of the bass amp as well, which I presume will sound weird?

How will it sound exactly? I'm not very familiar with routing and this routing/bass amp dream of mine is way into the future.

So in order to have a sweet whammy sound, as well as sweet bass tones from the Drop Tune-bass amp combination, I will have to get two pedals?

What is you guys thoughts on this?
No sure what you mean by looping syncing effect. It can sync multiple loops. The term "effect" isn't a word I'd use to describe that function. I imagine there are sync options just like the ones in my Boss RC-50. You can record and play the loops without syncing them.

Download the manual from Roland and check for yourself. Boss doesn't seem to have manuals for a lot of (or all) gear on their site.
Yeah i wasn't sure if I should have used the term "effect" or not. But I've read somewhere that when using multiple loops the automatically sync up so they all of the loops start and repeat at the same time. I'm not sure if I want that, so I was hoping it could be turned off.
I am sure that it can be turned off. However, you really should download the manual so you can see if the ergonomics of how things are done work with what you have in mind. Sometimes devices will have a feature, but it works in just a clunky way as to subvert your ability to use it as you needed.
Quote by Visual382
And about routing:

I asked in a previous thread what the catch about the Digitech Whammy DT was, but it didn't seem to have any.
Now I've realized a flaw though, I think:

There are two functions which I will need the most on this pedal, which is of course the Whammy, and also the octave-below effect (Playing both regular octave and the down octave at the same time).

i wouldn't really call this a 'catch' or 'flaw' unless it is in your reasoning. if you want to use two effects simultaneously within one pedal then it would require the internal (and external) routing to do so.

to expect to be able to use both of this effects within the same pedal while keeping them independent of one another is pretty demanding. if you want this type of flexibility you will probably need two pedals (probably set up in parallel) with some type of splitter or mixing system.

if i want to do stuff like this i tend to use my recording interface as it has quite a few assignable outputs and allows me to run independent signal paths with quite a bit of control and flexibility.

Quote by Visual382
But eventually I want to route my Drop tuner so that the octave down only comes out from a bass amp. So I'm guessing this will affect the whammy effect, since the whammy only will come out of the bass amp as well, which I presume will sound weird?

, by 'sounds weird' i am assuming you mean 'won't sound like you expect'. probably not.

Quote by Visual382
How will it sound exactly? I'm not very familiar with routing and this routing/bass amp dream of mine is way into the future.

. unless someone records a clip of it you'll never know 'exactly' how it sounds. i imagine that if this pedal lives up to hype and is effective at what it does then it should just sound like a normal whammy effect on a signal that has been shifted down an interval.

Quote by Visual382
So in order to have a sweet whammy sound, as well as sweet bass tones from the Drop Tune-bass amp combination, I will have to get two pedals?

What is you guys thoughts on this?

if you want your down tuned 'bass signal' to be independent of the whammy effect then you will need a separate pedal. you'll have to do something like run a splitter (A/B/Y) before two digitechs so you have independent parallel paths and then run those two signals into the respective amps.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae