(I actually recently started a tumblr where I write a story and post a page every day. I was really inspired for this page and wrote it as if it could stand alone as a prose. http://talesoftimmytumbles.tumblr.com < the story for those interested)

I find it odd that such a loud, sudden chaotic moment ends in a motionless world. Everything moves slower. I can't even hear the ringing in my ears yet from the deafening noise. I am still regaining my vision. I am unsure if I have moved yet. I don't really want to. I just want... relaxation.

I began to feel the cool, October air softly touch my cheeks as it welcomed me back to life. The chilled sun reached down to my arms to renew my feelings. Liquids traced fresh paths down my neck. Grandiose clear glass confirmed the source of those liquids. The steering wheel kneeled upon my knees. The door leaned against my body. The floor elevated to my feet. The roof cringed upon my head. I lay waiting. Waiting for whoever came to get me first: an angel of heaven or of earth.

I ran through pictures in my head. A short man with a stature that is in the process of going from muscular to fat gradually over the course of his life. Long hair that flowed down so smoothly to his neck. A clean-cut haircut gave him a professional look. A rough beard left unshaven for months. A fresh shave exposing his determination. Blue eyes that delved into the future. A hardened bone structure revealing his repeated failures and stress resistance. A silent child with the wheels always turning in his head, in constant observation.

What does the future have in store for me now?

I began to glance around to see what was going on. I saw blinking lights and shadows running back and forth. Sirenic sounds beamed through the ringing in my ears. The other guy was okay as he got out of his car on his own two feet.

I glanced to my right. The fruit spilled all over the car. And I cried.
Last edited by 21wickwing at Oct 29, 2013,
this has me really interested, that last line especially, but i can't seem to make that link work it just redirects to the login/signup page. i don't know if there's away to get around that at all?
Quote by doubtfulsalmon
this has me really interested, that last line especially, but i can't seem to make that link work it just redirects to the login/signup page. i don't know if there's away to get around that at all?

I posted a different link. Maybe that will work.
Last edited by 21wickwing at Oct 29, 2013,