Hello friends I started guitar classes 2 months ago. Next month I'm planning to buy a new Guitar. Please suggest which guitar should I buy. My price is range is 100-130$ and I want to buy Acoustic guitar. Some people suggested me for Semi Acoustic Guitars, But I don't have much knowledge about it. So, please share your views.
The key is to buy a drum kit.

Nah, im just being a dik.

This is my first "good" guitar. Its great for an intermediate (and its amazing for rock and metal). I got it used on ebay for like 200 bucks including shipping. You can get it new for about 250 bucks if you're lucky.

Esp ltd viper 100fm (i heard the newer models arent as good as this one)

or just get a Schecter... you can never go wrong with a fuking schecter.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
The key is to buy a drum kit.

Nah, im just being a dik.

This is my first "good" guitar. Its great for an intermediate (and its amazing for rock and metal). I got it used on ebay for like 200 bucks including shipping. You can get it new for about 250 bucks if you're lucky.

Esp ltd viper 100fm (i heard the newer models arent as good as this one)

or just get a Schecter... you can never go wrong with a fuking schecter.

That doesn't look like an acoustic guitar.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do