Quote by Progbass92
You guys sound amazing. The production is excellent, clear and well balanced. Why the old recording though? This is from like 2 years ago. Is there anything more recent?

Thanks man!

Yeah I never posted that on this site, figured I'd give it a shot. We're actually in the process of some big changes. We've announced that we're changing our name to Framework and we're releasing a new album called 'A World Distorted.'

If you want, you can hear clips from the album (including Essence Of Greed) here:
Framework | Bandcamp

Thanks for the response! If you like our stuff, give us a like on Facebook and you'll still be linked to us when Facebook officially changes the name!
Member #5 of the The Haunted fan club.
Quote by Progbass92
You guys sound amazing. The production is excellent, clear and well balanced. Why the old recording though? This is from like 2 years ago. Is there anything more recent?

BTW, Terria sounds really good from what I'm hearing!
Quote by Progbass92
Cool. Do you mind taking a look at mine? The thread will link you to the bandcamp page and you can access our facebook page from there
http://projectterria.bandcamp.com/

Yeah I was just listening to it. Gave you guys a like. Really digging the Holdsworth style guitar playing. Sick stuff!
Wait, you guys are from Boston? Me and the drummer from my band go to Berklee.