Hey! It was just my birthday and I've got some money to spend, I could probably get a pedal or two that I'd put some of this money towards or maybe just some other accessory. Anyone have any ideas? I guess I could put around $200-300 down for whatever.

I was looking maybe at getting something like some kind of marshall-in-a-box like a suhr riot or a big muff or something.

Are there any must-have things? I don't own anything except for an SD-1 I use to boost my AC30.

Doesn't need to be a pedal either, if theres just anything cool i could invest in let me know!
thanks
you should probably list what you already have so we can give better advice and then upgrade your weakest piece of equipment.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I'm running an american strat into an ac30 with an sd-1 as a boost thats about it.
Quote by Alphaform
I'm running an american strat into an ac30 with an sd-1 as a boost thats about it.

that is a pretty nice setup, don't look like you need much upgrading. there are lots of nice effects available to you though depending on what your tastes are.

if i were in your shoes i'd either look at a nice wah, delay or univibe effect. i like the fulltone wahs or the RMC wahs quite a bit, i also used a fulltone vibe pedal for a while (deja vibe) but i won a bob sweet ultra vibe now, and have pretty much used boss digital delays but many people like strymons.

any one of those would be a great effect to get.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I'd look at wampler for a marshall sound and the Dunlop cae wah or a bad horsie 2 for a wah.
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

Quote by gumbilicious
that is a pretty nice setup, don't look like you need much upgrading. there are lots of nice effects available to you though depending on what your tastes are.

if i were in your shoes i'd either look at a nice wah, delay or univibe effect. i like the fulltone wahs or the RMC wahs quite a bit, i also used a fulltone vibe pedal for a while (deja vibe) but i won a bob sweet ultra vibe now, and have pretty much used boss digital delays but many people like strymons.

any one of those would be a great effect to get.

I´m with this guy...soundwise youve got a holy grail going on and if your not happy with it then you´ve got the wrong holy grail.

....you should be looking for tone enhancers...like the man said Wah, univibe or delay... stuff that you can play around with but still live without ;-) I have the Classic Dunlop GCB-95, Dunlops rotovibe (really cool 70´s like pedal) and a DD-5....really happy with all of them.

the only other pedals I can think of are mabye a nice fender reverb or a fuzz....really don´t have any I can recommend since I´m still searching myself and even these pedals, like the ones above, really depend on your gear.
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy
I have a suhr riot distortion and don't really like it much, to be honest. I have a very similar setup to you, american strat into a peavey delta blues 115. the suhr riot just sounds creamy and kind of tame to my ears. I've heard a ton of great things about it, which led me to purchasing it initially, so this is just my opinion, but for overdrive/distortion, i would look elsewhere.
I like my Fulltone OCD. I use it as my "amp in a box" back up on my board. It covers a lot and is a set and forget guy for what I play, which is an alt rock pop rock vibe. When I use a back up I have that as my main sound and a TS9 to boost it or my a clean sound for mild break up. For a backup it gives me a lot of wiggle room. The only problem is it mixes terrible with my DSL because it has a huge low end and can be boomy, which doesn't mix with the boomy clean channel on my DSL. But Then again, it's not what I use it for.

It also works well as a boost. Adds some nice bite and top end to the sound. And on a clean channel it is a very noticeable clean boost.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Delay pedal!

Amt M-drive should be good for a Marshall pedal. I have a pedal of the same family and absolutely love it.

Mooer Shimverb is a favorite of mine too. It may or may not appeal to you though
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
agree that you have a nice setup for certain sounds but marshall ain't one of them. personally i'd go for a different overdrive. try a digitech hardwire cm-2. the mod setting will yield more gain and give you a more marshally tone. you should decide on what sounds you need to play what you want otherwise you are just going to get a hodgepodge of suggestions.