Poll: which team will win
Poll Options
View poll results: which team will win
real madrid
0 0%
barcelona
1 100%
Voters: 1.
to all the football(soccer) fans here after few hours its the world epic match "el clasico"

so who will win ?

iam a madrid fan but im not optimistic about the team performance so far

Last edited by nirvana_n_roses at Oct 25, 2013,
Final score 1-0, 37% of kicks land in bounds, 43 minutes wasted by somebody being hurt
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
that username and join date..

Don't really care, bale is overrated, neymar is too small so gets pushed off the ball by most defenders so it will again come down to messi or ronaldo.

La liga is really dull, watch the BPL for decent football.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Last edited by ProgFripp74 at Oct 25, 2013,
Victor Valdes hat-trick. Gets subbed off for Sergi Roberto, who then saves a Gareth Bale penalty. Final score 4-3 Madrid. You saw it here first
Quote by ProgFripp74
Don't really care, bale is overrated, neymar is too small so gets pushed off the ball by most defenders so it will again come down to messi or ronaldo.

La liga is really dull, watch the BPL for decent football.

of course the EPL is better thean la liga (i support manchester united)

un the EPL there is alot of competition not just 2 matches like li liga bale still didnt see his 100% performer and neymar i think is going to be a trouble to madrid weak defense
Quote by chaoticfables
Victor Valdes hat-trick. Gets subbed off for Sergi Roberto, who then saves a Gareth Bale penalty. Final score 4-3 Madrid. You saw it here first

WOW