Code Name: "Cleaners"
"Cleaners" is a FPS Video Game (For PC Only, For Now). Currently in development stage, which will be released for *Free* in a couple of months (Q1 2014 probably).
Story writer, Graphic Designer, AI (Artificial intelligence) expert, programmer, producer - Varun Sharma.

Have the first look at map, its area is 4 Square Km, Some major changes might happen in the final product!

Yet another Sunset in the Island...

These are basic images, more previews would be available at right time. I can promise you that it will be awesome! However, it might be short in length...
Last edited by varundbest at Feb 27, 2014,
Will you be playing a janitor.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Will there be a dragon? I have always wanted a Modern game with fantasy creatures in it.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by Momentosis
Will you be playing a janitor.

I hope it's this janitor.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
Needs more bears. Definitely more bears.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by DamienEx1021
Will there be a dragon? I have always wanted a Modern game with fantasy creatures in it.

I think i might consider that! However, dragons could be too much but will think of some equivalent!
what sets it apart from all the other shooters out there?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
If it's a game of just walking around an island with a bunch of trees, that's actually been done before.
i don't like video games, but i thought the point of video games was being able to do stuff you can't do in real life? that's why GTA V is the best thing since sliced bread or whatever. I don't play video games, look at me up on my high horse, just try to knock me down, you can't, because you're too busy, playing video games

comma
banned
No, it's about a military operation on a secluded island... Can't reveal much but it's really awesome storyline, I have more than 40 games for my ps3 and its not like any of them....
Quote by varundbest
No, it's about a military operation on a secluded island... Can't reveal much but it's really awesome storyline, I have more than 40 games for my ps3 and its not like any of them....

oh, ok then.
Quote by varundbest
No, it's about a military operation on a secluded island...

sounds really unique and original cant wait to see the final product
🙈 🙉 🙊
Sounds like Operation Flashpoint.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
So another COD/Counter-Strike/Battlefield clone. Wow the inventiveness of it all compels me not to play it.
Quote by Malchius
So another COD/Counter-Strike/Battlefield clone. Wow the inventiveness of it all compels me not to play it.

Thanks for the criticism, i really appreciate it. I am launching it for Free, i have played COD/BF and CS. I'd only make something which i really wish to play 'myself' also, whats the use of making a copy of such AAA games when i dont have huges resources like them to even be in that list. I wish i could release latest pics or told more about storyline but there is a bit of time for its release and i cant.
Last edited by varundbest at Feb 27, 2014,
Is this a simulation of eGraham's tales from a Welcome To The Jungle-related news article?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Is this a simulation of eGraham's tales from a Welcome To The Jungle-related news article?

I dont really know what you are talking about, can you give a link?
Quote by varundbest
I think i might consider that! However, dragons could be too much but will think of some equivalent!

There is nothing equivalent to a giant flying fire breathing lizard.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread