hey guys

im thinking... how would you play this?

---------------------------------3---7------------5---------------3-----------------------
---------------------------------------------7--------------5----------------7--------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------7------------

^ ^ ^
which fingers should i use for these?

Thanks guys
PSN name = Barmanation
Depends on how you want it to sounds and how fast you want to play it. For maximum speed I'd use your index finger for the 3rd fret, your middle finger for the 5th and the pinky for the 7th.
I would play it like this:
-------------------------------------7------------5---------------3----------2------------
--------------------------------8------------7--------------5---------------2-------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved.
Quote by coVal
I would play it like this:
-------------------------------------7------------5---------------3----------2------------
--------------------------------8------------7--------------5---------------2-------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved.

It's up to you but i'd use my index,ring and pinky. 1-3-4