Influenced by Discordance Axis, Fuck the Facts, Napalm Death, etc.
Now that I think of it it's kinda similar to Jigsaw by Discordance Axis, but that wasn't what I was going for initially, it just happened really. The guitar tracks are the same because I'm thinking about using it in a band situation, and I want to be the sole guitar player.
Might use it as an album/ep closer, not shure. I also might change it up a bit in the future. C4C is appliable here, hope you enjoy.
Attachments:
song25-10-2013.gp5
song25-10-2013.gp4
song25-10-2013.mid
Love that interlude-y outro.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
The part I preferred was the chords from bars 73 to 80 and I think it's only because dissonant sounds are hard to sell on GP. Is the tuning is drop a? Is that why the key is like the bass one? (idk anything about those things lol)

Anyway good stuff it felt a bit short though.
I liked this a lot. I can't think of much actual criticism. I think it'd sound great recorded.
Quote by Craziork
The part I preferred was the chords from bars 73 to 80 and I think it's only because dissonant sounds are hard to sell on GP.

Yeah I noticed that while the dissonant blast part made little sense, it's progression would be good for a punk-y kind of riff, so I decided to write that riff afterwards. And while I agree with you about MIDI and dissonance I wrote this whole song in MIDI so I guess I'm used to it.
Quote by Craziork
Is the tuning is drop a? Is that why the key is like the bass one? (idk anything about those things lol)

Anyway good stuff it felt a bit short though.

The tuning is drop a#, and I don't really understand what you meant by bass key. I also don't know much about theory so I'm afraid I couldn't answer that lol