I'm looking through boards on amazon but I'm not really sure what I should be looking for. I have a suhr riot distortion, a ditto looper, and a polyphonic tuner. I'm looking to get a few more pedals soon. It's just annoying to have all the wires all over the place. I would like to consolidate my pedals on a board. If the board comes iwth a power supply does that mean that the pedals don't need individual power? the ditto looper unfortunately requires its own power supply which is annoying so i may sell it. thanks guys.
Personally I use this

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/furman-spb-8-pedal-board

It works well, only had to replace all the inputs (JUST WAIT it was MY fault I ruined them completely after the unfortunate incident of snapping two ends in them and trying to repair it myself). Furman replaced them free of charge which was awesome, since I told them I would pay for it. I would recommend the one with the hard plastic lid though, simply easier, even though I have no complaints about mine. I actually use a wireless too that I have on the board, so I dont use the cable options anymore and use four cables that I tie together like a snake and run them to my amps input, footswitch and FX loop. Works really well. May be bulky and take up space but overall set up of my rig is a snap! takes me less time than our bass player who is just cab, head, and tuner.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
I like boards that have a second level thats higher up , it makes hitting the higher second row easier with out messing with pedals on the lower first level ...... I have a Coffin case that seems to be ok for the money ,... Pedal Train PT jr is a nice one with a higher second level and room to put your power supply underneath the second level .... whats your budget ??
Quote by Fumble fingers
I like boards that have a second level thats higher up , it makes hitting the higher second row easier with out messing with pedals on the lower first level ...... I have a Coffin case that seems to be ok for the money ,... Pedal Train PT jr is a nice one with a higher second level and room to put your power supply underneath the second level .... whats your budget ??

$200 max
I got mine from West coast pedal board, it's really nice and they'll custom make them with I/o and power supplies pretty cheap. Check them out.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I built my own board. Its 2-tiered and has room underneath the top tier for a power supply and all the cables and stuff to run through so it looks clean. If you have the tools and desire to do it, thats gonna be the cheapest option.

Also, don't get rid of the ditto just because it needs a power supply, i haven't used one but i'm assuming you mean that it just can't run on batteries. All of my pedals are daisy chained so I don't need to worry about batteries.

That being said, I really like the design of these ( http://www.chemistrydesignwerks.com/holeyboard-standard.html)

haven't used one but the tone king did a review on youtube and i like the idea of them (i'd use velcro instead of zip ties though)
I got mine for a little over a hundred off ebay. I'm pretty happy with it. you could always make your own. I thought doing that and buying a nice power supply wasn't worth it when I could get this for a good price. To each their own tho! mine just works well for me
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Whichever one you do end up getting, go one size up from what you think you'll need, if you really like your pedals.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Pedaltrain boards are super nice and super neat. Cause of their open design, it's super easy to route all of your cabling out of sight.

I use Gator boards myself, but if I could go back and do it again I'd probably go Pedaltrain.

Both Gator and Pedaltrain boards are tilted at an angle, so it's easier to hit your back row. Flat boards are a joke AFAIC.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I built my own. Three pieces of plywood, a couple of cable ties and a one spot. Cost me about $30. And I've got enough material for another board.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I use Diago Pedal Boards....look em up....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"