Page 1 of 5
It's as if it's the one day of the year that looking slutty becomes acceptable AND expected.

Why can't all days be like that?

Discuss this and Obama snooping on Merkel's cell phone.
Quote by Baby Joel
Phillip_pepper: Reaching an all time low since April 2008.

It's been a pretty steep dive recently.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Positive reinforcement. They usually get something out of it.

Now it just needs to extend past holidays.
Quote by BladeSlinger
It's been a pretty steep dive recently.

seriously.

they weren't all that bad a while ago. now it's just ridiculous.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Seref
Positive reinforcement. They usually get something out of it.

Now it just needs to extend past holidays.

You have a point.

How can we teach the women of tomorrow that it's okay to wear that slutty panda costume any day of the month?
Quote by Philip_pepper

How can we teach the women of tomorrow that it's okay to wear that slutty panda costume any day of the month?

By forcing women to wear a slutty panda costume tomorrow
ayy lmao
Because girls also like sex and if they dress sexy then they are more likely to get the sex.
Quote by chookiecookie
By forcing women to wear a slutty panda costume tomorrow

I see nothing wrong with this.
Quote by Philip_pepper
You have a point.

No no no no no. You've got that all wrong. It's got to stay relevant to the holiday. Thanksgiving: Slutty Native American. Christmas: Slutty Elf. Presidents Day: Slutty Abraham Lincoln. Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Slutty Martin Luther King Jr. St. Patrick's Day: Slutty Alcoholic. Good Friday: Slutty dead Jesus. Easter: Slutty Bunny. Cinco de Mayo: Slutty bottle of Corona Light. Mother's Day: Well they're likely pregnant by this time so it just kind of works out.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
you're just a rape culture

You're soooooo sexist!

there is no such thing as a slut

that's freedom!

you still live in the medieval time with your "moral" and your "society"

this is 2013 b*tch

now a herd of crazy nude women who call themself FEMEN will burn your house down and show tits

what have you done?

you're a rape culture!

%MUH FREEDOMZZZ

FREEDOMZAZEOMEA
Quote by snipelfritz
No no no no no. You've got that all wrong. It's got to stay relevant to the holiday. Thanksgiving: Slutty Native American. Christmas: Slutty Elf. Presidents Day: Slutty Abraham Lincoln. Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Slutty Martin Luther King Jr. St. Patrick's Day: Slutty Alcoholic. Good Friday: Slutty dead Jesus. Easter: Slutty Bunny. Cinco de Mayo: Slutty bottle of Corona Light. Mother's Day: Well they're likely pregnant by this time so it just kind of works out.

Snipelfritz 4 prezident!
Quote by LolCatGuitar
it's like they're asking to get raped or something...

They could at least ask nicely.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Snipelfritz 4 prezident!

I would honestly support the Sniplefritz campaign. His priorities are in all the right places.
ayy lmao
Halloween; Making men confused since 2008.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by AmirT
you're just a rape culture

You're soooooo sexist!

there is no such thing as a slut

that's freedom!

you still live in the medieval time with your "moral" and your "society"

this is 2013 b*tch

now a herd of crazy nude women who call themself FEMEN will burn your house down and show tits

what have you done?

you're a rape culture!

%MUH FREEDOMZZZ

FREEDOMZAZEOMEA

im so tired of you sluts i hate women who lead good men on

like all i ever did was care for you, god forbid you care about me back

of course im nice to you cause i want to be with you ! what are you blind?

and you tell me we can only be friends your such a slut you bitch

i hate women how they get away with this shit

like how can they use me like that like im some nice dispenser they can always rely on without paying anything back

if i did what women do id be called an asshole or a douchebag

theres no such thing as rape culture just horny college sluts blaming men for there short comings and of course men have to take the fall here

tired of women taking advantage of men in society

open your eyes everyone we are living in a matriarchy men have slowly losing all privelige

^ Thanks for the enlightenment.
I should've voted to have a Halloween party here in my work. Two votes short.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Rape is a real thing, it's where the woman, or man, says no to any sexual contact, and then another person(s) forces them into doing it anyway.. MinterMan22 being a little bit silly there..

Quote by MinterMan22
im so tired of you sluts i hate women who lead good men on

like all i ever did was care for you, god forbid you care about me back

of course im nice to you cause i want to be with you ! what are you blind?

and you tell me we can only be friends your such a slut you bitch

i hate women how they get away with this shit

like how can they use me like that like im some nice dispenser they can always rely on without paying anything back

if i did what women do id be called an asshole or a douchebag

theres no such thing as rape culture just horny college sluts blaming men for there short comings and of course men have to take the fall here

tired of women taking advantage of men in society

open your eyes everyone we are living in a matriarchy men have slowly losing all privelige
Well, the girls dressing slutty on Halloween, are usually slutty on a normal day too.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Oct 26, 2013,
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by Musicisinus
Rape is a real thing, it's where the woman, or man, says no to any sexual contact, and then another person(s) forces them into doing it anyway.. MinterMan22 being a little bit silly there..

notice how when you went and said that you had to put the woman first and the man comes secondary see what i mean this is exactly what im saying not saying rape isnt a real thing im saying rape culture vilifies men http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/ educate yoursefl madam *tips hat*

Quote by MinterMan22
notice how when you went and said that you had to put the woman first and the man comes secondary see what i mean this is exactly what im saying not saying rape isnt a real thing im saying rape culture vilifies men http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/ educate yoursefl madam *tips hat*

That is a great source to educate yourself. Seriously.
I'm doing a paper that deals a little with gender studies right now. MinterMan's link is probably my most reliable and unbiased source so far.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm doing a paper that deals a little with gender studies right now. MinterMan's link is probably my most reliable and unbiased source so far.

That and The Amazing Atheist, rite?...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
That and The Amazing Atheist, rite?...

You almost forgot Feminist Frequency.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Some girls just want to be a slutty giraffe. So what?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by BladeSlinger
You almost forgot Feminist Frequency.

I'm not normally very reactionary, but I preferred my life before you exposed me to her.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Because women can get away with stuff like dressing sexy,that men can't get away with. Women can wear short shorts,yet men who do the same are looked down upon,unless if they're male models.
Quote by Axelfox
Because women can get away with stuff like dressing sexy,that men can't get away with. Women can wear short shorts,yet men who do the same are looked down upon,unless if they're male models.

he gets it

Page 1 of 5