Anyone have any experience with Stagg guitars? I am looking at a Stagg P90 tele. Feedback much apprecaited!
[forbidden link]
don't have really any experience with them, but i don't think they're meant to be that great. could be wrong.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
had a stagg lp copy for my couch guitar(unplugged while watching tv who cares what happens to it.) not even good for that.
They're cheap guitars, so don't have high expectations of them.

I've owned 3 of them in the past. Two were OK (one was actually surprisingly good for the price), but the other was absolutely terrible - completely unplayable!

I definitely wouldn't recommend spending money on a new one, but you can get some bargains on the used market. Of the three I bought, the most expensive was £45.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
They're cheap guitars, so don't have high expectations of them.

I've owned 3 of them in the past. Two were OK (one was actually surprisingly good for the price), but the other was absolutely terrible - completely unplayable!

I definitely wouldn't recommend spending money on a new one, but you can get some bargains on the used market. Of the three I bought, the most expensive was £45.

Good feedback. Thanks! Will take your suggestion into consideration!
The very first guitar I ever got was a Stagg flying V copy. It was absolutely the worst guitar I have ever played.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend