Page 1 of 2
Quick question for the ladies.

Alright, Im fat. Im working on it, and I only just dusted off the treadmill and weights last month. I am working on it but it aint gonna happen overnight. Im currently around 250-275. It usually fluctuates somewhere between that range. My target weight is 200 (I come from a fat family). I think it'll take me maybe about a year or so to get there.

Like I said, it aint gonna happen overnight. So you may have to put up with my fatness for a while. Heh. Unfortunately, I do have the man-boobs. It ****in' sucks but Im not depressed about it. Lots of fat guys have that. But yeah, I disgust myself sometimes. Hopefully they'll disappear once I start losing weight. Or if its a case of gynecomastia (yeah look it up), maybe I could take just meds or something and they'll go away. But I digress.

My question to the ladies is this...are man-boobs a deal-breaker? Explain.
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.
Well technically people are attracted to the opposite... So, yes it is a deal breaker.
You know, usually the thing that you don't have is precious...
Last edited by odensson95 at Oct 26, 2013,
Quote by odensson95
Well technically people are attracted to the opposite... So, yes it is a deal breaker.
You know, usually the thing that you don't have is precious...

haha, well said

We love you. God Bless.
I'd be more worried about being a Catholic if I were you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
you're fine the way you are and if man boobs are a deal breaker then a dick on a chick should be.

/srs
ayy lmao
If you're going for a one night hookup then yes... maybe... idk, you could try opening your mouth and see what happens. Some girls like their guys extra bouncy.
Quote by chookiecookie
if man boobs are a deal breaker then a dick on a chick should be.

so that is not a deal breaker for you

o bby
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
so that is not a deal breaker for you

o bby

I like where this is going

Straight into the ass I assume?
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Oct 26, 2013,
lot of fat guys have hot gf/wives...i know alot of skinny good looking girls who are with big guys.
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by chookiecookie
I like where this is going

Straight into the ass I assume?

To the ass eventually... but not straight away...
Quote by theogonia777

ew

Quote by theogonia777

I like it sloppy and I like it wet.

For future reference.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
I like it sloppy and I like it wet.

For future reference.

I'd imagine that it would be sloppy and wet in my tummy, so that works.
I know about 3 females that use UG, not the best place to ask a question for ladies :/
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
hide those man-boobs and let those dick-mark show up your pants. It means no more undies.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Actually, Im not looking for a short-lived fling. Im looking for a girlfriend who may / may not become my wife. Im looking for "The One". Which in my opinion is the true purpose of dating anyway. So weigh that in as well.

Man-boobs a deal breaker? OR just depends on the chick?

We love you. God Bless.
Quote by neptune1988
Actually, Im not looking for a short-lived fling. Im looking for a girlfriend who may / may not become my wife. Im looking for "The One". Which in my opinion is the true purpose of dating anyway. So weigh that in as well.

Nothing's a deal breaker for theo and I

Join in our threeway sex party bb
ayy lmao
Quote by neptune1988

Of course it depends on the chick. There is not just one type of person.
There are more important things than man tits...
Quote by neptune1988

Try a fat chick so you two can go P.I.B.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by chookiecookie
Nothing's a deal breaker for theo and I

Join in our threeway sex party bb

Not wanting to be eaten by me is a deal breaker for me.
Quote by rolandroi

Im scared to ask what PIB means...:EEK:

We love you. God Bless.
If you have to ask this question it probably is. It's like when they trained with weights on in DBZ.
Quote by rolandroi

the trouble with 2 fatties is you can't **** face to face, which would suck to not even have the option.
I think weighing nearly 20 stone is more of a deal breaker...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by strait jacket
the trouble with 2 fatties is you can't **** face to face, which would suck to not even have the option.

Face to face is overrated.
Quote by theogonia777
Not wanting to be eaten by me is a deal breaker for me.

But bb pls i'd let you eat me anyday
ayy lmao
Well usually no matter what, if you found "the right woman" she'll like you to take care of yourself, show some self pride, etc. Probably, that will equate to you actively exercising or something, but it doesn't mean you need to get thin to find a woman
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by neptune1988

My question to the ladies is this...are man-boobs a deal-breaker? Explain.

Not if you break her first. I can also almost guarantee it's not gyno lol
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by chookiecookie
But bb pls i'd let you eat me anyday

o rly <3
I'm sure there are some cute chicks out there that would jump at the chance to blow you. If working on your image makes you feel better then that's great but don't do it for other people.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Ice Cold!

Oh wait, what was the question now?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Even if manboobs weren't a dealbreaker, I'm pretty sure most women are freaked out about having to dig through a canyon of blubbery flesh to find a penis that's halfway inside your own fat.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by neptune1988

Here's the thing, man. (This applies to both men and women; just switch out the pronouns or whatever.) If she is the one, then she'll find you handsome/sexy/etc. anyway. Looks are important in a relationship; but personality, how the other person treats you, and such are probably more important.
Think of like this. There's probably a ton of hot chicks out there, some of who will date you. But if you date a girl and she doesn't treat you like a king (and you don't treat her like a queen), then you two have no business getting married. Why? Because when tough times in marriage come (and they will, don't kid yourself), you two need to have enough love, respect, and admiration for each to still treat each other right -- despite stress, anxiety, or whatever. When she feels like an emotional basketcase and has snot & tears running down her face, you still need to treat her like she's beautiful. When you're pissed as hell and cursing like a sailor, she needs to have enough respect for you to wait until you calm down.

So, things like mutual love and respect are much more important, to a marriage, in many ways than whether you have a minor issue with weight.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 26, 2013,
^whoa, you didn't mention your fiance^
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Here's the thing, man. (This applies to both men and women; just switch out the pronouns or whatever.) If she is the one, then she'll find you handsome/sexy/etc. anyway. Looks are important in a relationship; but personality, how the other person treats you, and such are probably more important.
Think of like this. There's probably a ton of hot chicks out there, some of who will date you. But if you date a girl and she doesn't treat you like a king (and you don't treat her like a queen), then you two have no business getting married. Why? Because when tough times in marriage come (and they will, don't kid yourself), you two need to have enough love, respect, and admiration for each to still treat each other right -- despite stress, anxiety, or whatever. When she feels like an emotional basketcase and has snot & tears running down her face, you still need to treat her like she's beautiful. When you're pissed as hell and cursing like a sailor, she needs to have enough respect for you to wait until you calm down.

So, things like mutual love and respect are much more important, to a marriage, in many ways than whether you have a minor issue with weight.

Wow, Sam. I wish I could ****ing sig all of that.

Very well said.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
Wow, Sam. I wish I could ****ing sig all of that.

Very well said.

However he forgot to mention sacrifice. And love doesnt mean "never having to say youre sorry"...love means having the courage to say "I forgive you"

We love you. God Bless.
Love means caring enough about your partner to quick stuffing your face with food for a minute so that you look decent for her.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Page 1 of 2