Pussy.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by The Madcap
Anyone who thinks Halloween is better than Christmas is just an all around terrible person.

i have a couple friends that say they hate christmas because "they hate how happy everyone is' but we all know they are saying it just to come off as edgy and cool

anyway, im not a "fan" of halloween, but i do love spooky things. i am on a never ending quest for spooky things but nothing is satisfying anymore, considering i grew up playing playing stuff like silent hill
I don't like Halloween or Christmas really.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Oh yea, pretty much everything scares me. Last night I woke up my brothers at 3am when I screamed cuz a creeper snuck up on me in Minecraft

:/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I watched Nightmare on Elm Street today and i'm afraid to go to sleep
I love Halloween and I love Christmas and Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday is November 1st though cause Halloween candy is 50% off.
i got freaked out by an elvis cutout that my parents strategically placed on the shoe rug in their house, which is right around the corner from the front door. he said, 'it was nice to talk to you today', and i said, 'HOLY ****ING SHIT'
Quote by WCPhils
Oh yea, pretty much everything scares me. Last night I woke up my brothers at 3am when I screamed cuz a creeper snuck up on me in Minecraft

:/

I'm not too easy to scare, but I feel you on that
Quote by The Madcap
Anyone who thinks Halloween is better than Christmas is just an all around terrible person.

Christmas is like the best thing ever
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Halloween is the best holiday.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Christmas makes me depressed but I like to give gifts to people.
Quote by whywefight
i got freaked out by an elvis cutout that my parents strategically placed on the shoe rug in their house, which is right around the corner from the front door. he said, 'it was nice to talk to you today', and i said, 'HOLY ****ING SHIT'

my parents have this 6 foot santa animatronic thing that waves back in forth, and they stick it in one of the corners during the holidays.

late at night, all you can see are the lights of his eyes swaying back and forth, and all you can hear is the slow crinkling of his suit.
i haven't watched a horror film since i was 15
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Have to say I prefer Halloween over every other holiday.

Easter = shit.

Christmas was good then kinda grew up. Never liked any of the traditions either. New Years is a bullshit excuse to get drunk.

Thanksgiving, American bullshit.

Bonfire Night, cool idea but who wants to stand outside looking at a big pile of burning wood in -5 degrees and sometimes with shitty fireworks?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
boo!
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Hell yeah, Samhain is here! The Winter Solstice is fine too, but you gotta say goodbye to the sun before you go celebrating it's lowest point.

I don't really see how Halloween is scary though, guys in crappy costumes and dated slasher flicks on TV, whatever. Maybe if it was Halloween custom to release every prisoner in the country for the night, then it'd be scary.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by guitarxo
Sorry I wanted to post in your thread about this (but being more specific about scary things) but couldn't find it. please consider this as an extension of your thread k I wasn't trying to threadjack

no that's okay I was just emphasizing that I also hated halloween enough to make a thread about it.
Quote by bradulator
no that's okay I was just emphasizing that I also hated halloween enough to make a thread about it.

ok coool we can be thread-friends

I liked it more as a child because my parents would get my costume ready and I'd just have to put it on collect candy come home and eat it all.

I like Christmas because everyone is so happy when there are Christmas decorations around. I'm not Christian but my family puts a tree up every year because it's fun and back when my parents were super poor they couldn't afford to do anything so they put a cardboard cutout up for a Christmas party, and then graduated to a mini fake tree and a slightly bigger fake tree and a life-size fake tree and now we have a real tree, so it's like a tradition almost.
cat
I don't mind Halloween. It's fun for kids and I like it for that purpose, don't really care much beyond that aspect. Thanksgiving & Christmas are the money holidays.

None of this stuff is scary yo, check your paranoia.
Yes. I hate Halloween.

I love being scared and creeped-out, but I hate gore and "gooey" stuff - that just makes me heave.

That's why I hate horror films.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I'm in prison. Every day is halloween.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Halloween isn't scary but it's just an excuse for people to get wasted and mess with people, and I'm not really that into either of them.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by captainsnazz
I legitly have no fear

apart from doges

What about hair loss?
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
For some reason creepypasta really gets to me and I have no reasonable explanation as to why.

But otherwise no, I'm a major horror film buff so I don't scare easily.
i am not

i have some tough guy friends that are though. they're the type of guys that watched a lot of horror movies as kids because they thought it was cool and now they're full of irrational fears. it's hilarious
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.