8am
11 12%
i am not a productive member of society
47 52%
Voters: 90.
Page 1 of 2
I slept from 23:30-11:30 last night without waking up
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I try to get 8 hours sleep max. Last night I went to sleep at 1 and woke up at 8:15 or 9:15, I think it was the former.
Went to bed at 01:30 woke up at 08:00 though it was really 07:00
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last time I went to sleep was about 7 am this morning. woke around noon.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I don't operate on a 24 hour day.
More like a 36 - 40 hour day.
I'll be awake/work for 30 or so hours then sleep for 16 - 20 hours.
Then rinse and repeat.
lol i go to sleep when you wake up

I usualy get up around 7 ish (AM) drink some coffee, smoke a ciggy, chat here untill I wake up properly then start painting. I often have a nap in the late afternoon for 2 or 3 hours and start painting again in the evening, usualy well into the night going to bed sometime between 2 and 4 in the morning.

I probably average about 6 or 7 hours sleep in a 24 hour period.
Quote by MinterMan22
lol i go to sleep when you wake up

lol im going to be playing bf4 from release (midnight) on monday so i expect to be on that sleep schedule very soon
Woke up at 8:00am yesterday morning, stayed up till 4:00am this morning trying to CSS code my profile, woke up at 8:00am without my alarm being set.

My sleeping pattern is strangely regular even when going to sleep quite late. To the point where my body wakes me up at 5:55am every weekday morning, five minutes before my alarm even if I've gone to bed an hour before.
Originally posted by suckmybassriffs
To become the great tabber, you must first... BECOME A TAB!

Originally posted by Svelle
dude your like the tabbing-master... seriously!
I get up about 11:30, but I go to bed about 3am and also have major problems falling asleep, so I only sleep for about 5 or 6 hours, in my defense
I have nothing important to say
I wake up usually around 9pm, go to bed at around 3-4pm.

****ing night shifts.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
I wake up usually around 9pm, go to bed at around 3-4pm.

****ing night shifts.

yeah those are pretty rough. all nights or do you have a day/night/off split?
Quote by sashki
It's Sunday. What time I got up is irrelevant.

pretty much this
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
Completely depends on when I need to be somewhere. Like today, I have to leave in 40 minutes (10:30) to go to work, so I woke up at 9:30.

On Mon/Wed I have class at 9:30, so I wake up at 8:45.

On Tues/Thurs my only class is at 2:45, so sometimes I sleep until like 11.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I was at work until 11:30 last night, got home some point after midnight so i must have got to sleep at about 2, woke up at 10am.

Working nights has messed up my body clock a bit; unless i have a really long shift, i still have adrenaline flowing if i finish work at around midnight, so i find it hard to actually fall asleep. Lately i have either been falling into a deep sleep very quickly, or drifting in and out until about 7am, when i finally go to sleep, but then when if i wake up before noon, my energy is pretty shot.

So i am a productive member of society, i just don't have many arrangements that require me to be up early in the morning.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yeah those are pretty rough. all nights or do you have a day/night/off split?

I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday nights, so unless I take a vacation I don't get to be normal. Haven't slept at night in a long, long time.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Depends how I late I work. Usually go to sleep between 3 - 6 am, wake up 7-8 hours later unless I open then 9-10 am
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
If it have to work late (till 1 am) I usually accidentally sleep over the next day by an hour. Most of the time though I'm asleep around 11 and up by 6 or 7.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by The4thHorsemen
my natural sleep cycle is so screwed up that I don't feel like trying to explain it. I chose the last option.

this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
7:30am on work days, whenever I want on weekends or days off. Normally sleep 7-9 hours. On the weekend I wake up whenever I damn well please. Yesterday it was 1:00pm, today it was 10:00am.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Went to bed at 4 am woke up at 4 pm and I'm actually still tired.

Too little sleep = tired
Too much sleep = tired

You need like 4-5 minimum, 9-10 max.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by The4thHorsemen

you and i bruv
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I wish I could just go back to not being able to sleep more than 6 hours. I'd be so much more productive lol
If I have school I go to bed around 12-1am and wake up at 7am

If I don't have school I try to wake up at 9, but sometimes that doesn't happen, like today, and I wake up anytime from 8-1
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I slept from 5-8 am last night/this morning.

Barring extreme cases such as this, I usually wake up around 7:30 am (though actually getting out of bed can take up to an hour depending on what I need to do) and sleep around 1 or 2 am. I used to sleep at horrible times last year and spend 14 hrs a day lolling about in bed but I've cleaned that up quite a bit this year. Weekends are no exception.

good morning to you too it is almost morning (as in 12 am) here
cat
Page 1 of 2