Girl dumps teacher who got put in jail for running away to France with her.

So last year this girl ran away to France with her teacher when she was only 15, after they were caught he was sentenced to 5 years in jail and for the next couple of months she was always in the news talking about how they love each other and that they plan to get married...

And now she's dumped him, I'd be pretty pissed to be honest.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477740/Schoolgirl-16-dumps-jailed-teacher-lover-ran-away-boy-age.html
I've just read this article properly, it sounds like it was written by two women gossiping on the ad break of Coronation Street.

He even had the cheek to complain to the girl's mother about the rumours threatening his reputation.

Grade A journalism there.
Lol

This is just something Nirvanaluvr would do
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Last edited by cha33 armstrong at Oct 27, 2013,
That'll teach him
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I've just read this article properly, it sounds like it was written by two women gossiping on the ad break of Coronation Street.

Grade A journalism there.

>dailymail
Bodied.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Now I had no problem with him going out with a 15 year old, but the man should have used common sense and realised that 15 year olds do not stay in relationships for very long

What a noob, foreveralone etc
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Now I had no problem with him going out with a 15 year old, but the man should have used common sense and realised that 15 year olds do not stay in relationships for very long

What a noob, foreveralone etc

This cracked me up
That dude isn't even half bad looking. He probably could have had any of those students, and he chose that fatty?
Haha, what a dope.

Quote by Wormholes
That dude isn't even half bad looking. He probably could have had any of those students, and he chose that fatty?
That's not very nice...
Last edited by psyks at Oct 27, 2013,
ooo gurl you ratchet
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
So he expected a 15 years old girl to stay the same and not change for the reste of her life.

Guess he didn't really think that one out eh?
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Wormholes

You should see her face, I remember last year her face was every where because they thought she had been forced to go, it's funny that even though last year her face and name was everywhere they cover her face and don't name her anymore.
lol what a mug
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
1. Try to console your 14-year-old student with her family's love issues
2. Kiss 14-year-old student
3. Enjoy the attention you are lacking from your wife
4. Take student's virginity (wait til her 15th birthday though m8) in hopes of luring her to stay
5. Lie to her mother in hopes of keeping the relationship
6. Go to jail in hopes of keeping the relationship
7. Wait until she gets a normal boyfriend while you are locked away to realize you need stop thinking with your dick
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Apparently the reason she did it was because she was talking to her friend about how many teachers she's slept with and her friend replied, "Well there was the English, Geography,Science and History teachers, you do the math"
what relationship lasts when you're 15?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown