Page 1 of 4
Hey guys, I just wanna ask, have anyone of you ever had a gay music teacher? If so, do you guys mind sharing your experinces? Like, what happened and so on,( and no stupid answers like:"yes I once had, but I quit" ,lets assume you are still staying on, despite the nature of your teacher") I mean, I just wanna know and I'm not asking this for the fun of it. ( and it would be nice if you guys don't make fun of this please).

Thanks,yall.
We had magical sex, you will never be able to understand its beauty.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Yeah I did. A lot of people would give him abuse, calling him all manner of slurs but he refused to let himself be diminished by it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Why does it matter if he's gay, stereotypes (that may not apply) aside?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Yep the 2 nd lesson we had was on "hammer ons and pull outs"
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by entity0009
Yeah I did. A lot of people would give him abuse, calling him all manner of slurs but he refused to let himself be diminished by it.

I applaud that he took no notice of them, but. I do hope they were suspended. As a society, we need to minimise these attacks against homosexuals. How is not my forte, though.
Quote by jumpyelephants
Hey guys, I just wanna ask, have anyone of you ever had a gay music teacher? If so, do you guys mind sharing your experinces? Like, what happened and so on,( and no stupid answers like:"yes I once had, but I quit" ,lets assume you are still staying on, despite the nature of your teacher") I mean, I just wanna know and I'm not asking this for the fun of it. ( and it would be nice if you guys don't make fun of this please).

Thanks,yall.

I don't understand, what are you expecting to have happened?

I suspect most stories of people with gay music teachers will be identical to stories about people with straight music teachers.
Quote by whoomit
For a little while.

He loved long canons.

Gay concerto climaxes are always the best
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I had a gay piano teacher when i was 15. Nothing happened other than him trying to teach my dumb ass to play the piano. Why would you assume something is bound to happen if you have a gay music teacher?
Quote by Gantz92
I had a gay piano teacher when i was 15. Nothing happened other than him trying to teach my dumb ass to play the piano. Why would you assume something is bound to happen if you have a gay music teacher?

Insecure heterosexual males always seem to think that they're so irresistable to homosexuals and that they will inevitably try to wedge it up their butt at some point.
Anyone who says yes is an autodidact

*giggle*
Quote by entity0009

yay puns
Maybe you're all missing the point and TS is a homosexual and is thinking about teaching but doesn't know if he should or not because of social stigma.
Quote by eGraham
Gay concerto climaxes are always the best

He got fired for fiddling with minors.
Quote by captainsnazz
I don't understand how this could be a major thing to you?

Me neither, in fact it's relatively minor.

The whole scale of this is just blown out of proportion.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i had a gay music teacher once

he broke my g-string while fingering a minor olololo

ts is a major douchebag
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
... is it me you're looking for
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
alright first off, i'm not homophobic nor am i a homosexual so those of you idiots who think i am, can shove it. ( but i love the puns though) second of all, i just wanna know because i myself have a homosexual music teacher now. dont get me wrong, he's a great guy and all, has all the good qualities of a musician and a teacher but, somehow i just get uncomfortable with him at times. and i don't wish to quit as i've learnt alot from him.

alright maybe i should make myself clearer, we're not of the same nationality and with that, it means that i could be mistaking his behaviour as his personality/he might see his behaviour as appropriate from where he's from.

and i mean, for those of you who has the experience, firstly, how did you know he was gay? i didn't think he would just, say it out right? surely there must be something that made you think he was gay.
ts was homophone

ring ring
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
What's the matter op, don't want him sweeping you off your feet?
Sail upon the open skies
ring ring
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by jumpyelephants
alright first off, i'm not homophobic nor am i a homosexual so those of you idiots who think i am, can shove it. ( but i love the puns though) second of all, i just wanna know because i myself have a homosexual music teacher now. dont get me wrong, he's a great guy and all, has all the good qualities of a musician and a teacher but, somehow i just get uncomfortable with him at times. and i don't wish to quit as i've learnt alot from him.

alright maybe i should make myself clearer, we're not of the same nationality and with that, it means that i could be mistaking his behaviour as his personality/he might see his behaviour as appropriate from where he's from.

and i mean, for those of you who has the experience, firstly, how did you know he was gay? i didn't think he would just, say it out right? surely there must be something that made you think he was gay.

I hate to tell you this, but yes actually you are homophobic.

Quote by captainsnazz
Do you want a liszt?

I'm just wondering why he thinks he needs to watch his Bach.
Yeah, we used to have 120 beats per minute. He'd pull off my clothes and hammer me on the grand piano.

But seriously TS, has the guy actually said or done anything to indicate and advance on you?
yes. i mean, i'm not sure whats going on, to be honest. like, when we were having lessons, he would lean against me,( i'm sitting on a chair) and just, you know, correct my playing( make sure that the correct fingers were on the correct frets) and i could feel his dick getting hard against my back. but that doesnt happen all the time throughout the whole one hour of course. that's just one of the few things i noticed.
Quote by jumpyelephants
yes. i mean, i'm not sure whats going on, to be honest. like, when we were having lessons, he would lean against me,( i'm sitting on a chair) and just, you know, correct my playing( make sure that the correct fingers were on the correct frets) and i could feel his dick getting hard against my back. but that doesnt happen all the time throughout the whole one hour of course. that's just one of the few things i noticed.

This sounds more like your fantasy than what actually happened.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
dude i'm just saying what happened. if you wanna be a jackass then you can jolly well **** off. i sure as hell don't need people like you to respond. if you wanna answer, give a constructive response. otherwise, shut the **** up or **** off. nobody needs you.
He has some fight in him, thats probably what his teacher liked about him
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I got raped in the ass. At least I learned how to play guitar.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by jumpyelephants
dude i'm just saying what happened. if you wanna be a jackass then you can jolly well **** off. i sure as hell don't need people like you to respond. if you wanna answer, give a constructive response. otherwise, shut the **** up or **** off. nobody needs you.

Wow, what a faggot.

Quote by jumpyelephants
i'm not fooling around and please, don't respond if you're still "busy cancelling the apocalypse"

lmao

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't know if my teacher was gay, I never bothered to ask. Since all he did was teaching me how to play guitar, it didn't seem too relevant.
Quote by The_Casinator
I don't know if my teacher was gay, I never bothered to ask. Since all he did was teaching me how to play guitar, it didn't seem too relevant.

He must not have been gay, or you'd have felt his half-chub turning into an full-on opus.
Page 1 of 4