... Woken up in the morning (or whenever) with a song in your head for no reason?

I just woke up (About 20 minutes ago), with The Doors version of "Whiskey Bar" in my head.
No idea why.
I haven't heard the song for months (maybe even years), and its not even in my top ten list of favorite Doors songs.
Actually, its called "Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)", but whatever.

Share yours.
Yes numerous times with numerous songs
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yeah. I actually woke up one morning with an (I think) original melody. I immediately picked up my guitar and worked it out and now I have a song that I dreamed before I wrote.
Every day. PtH's new album has constantly ran through my head since I first heard it
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by CodeMonk

I just woke up (About 20 minutes ago), with The Doors version of "Whiskey Bar" in my head.
No idea why.
I haven't heard the song for months (maybe even years), and its not even in my top ten list of favorite Doors songs.

It's cuz you subconsciously want to find the next little girl

also the song is featured in The World's End
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I have the Alabama Song stuck in my head for no reason all the time I think I've only heard it twice in the past five years, too.

I find songs stuck in my head very often with no given stimulus. I think certain tonal inflections just tend to stick out in some songs and they end up staying lodged away in your head somewhere.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Hydra150
It's cuz you subconsciously want to find the next little girl

also the song is featured in The World's End

Whoa....Ok then.
I saw that movie a couple of days ago.

Edit:
Usually, if I wake up with a song in my head, its a song that I have been working on lately.
And lately its been UFO's Rock Bottom.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Oct 27, 2013,