Page 1 of 2
...where one of them says "I love your hair!" and then the other one is like "Noooo yours is so much nicer but thank you " and then the other one is like "you're so pretty" and then the other one is like "nooo I'm ugly you are the beautiful one" and this goes on for a while but guys when accepting compliments are just like "Thanks mate".

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Because they're ironically trying to prove who is more humble and least superficial while fishing for compliments.
Check out my band Disturbed
I swear every second thread is asking why girls act the way they do. Ask David Attenborough to explain or something
edit: David is too good for us (the pit, not women)

I think it depends on the girl

I like getting compliments and I like to give them, too. I am sad when people don't take my compliments, though; sometimes it just takes some convincing. I follow a lot of 'thank you' responses that I get with 'No need to thank me, just thought I'd tell ya' or 'No THANK YOU for letting me look at you'.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

because they don't realize it's easier to say "your hair looks like shit" and then the other person says "well not as shit as yours" and then we both laugh and get on with our day.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
because they are girls
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Don't you guys hate it when you're just browsing on FB and then on the feed some girl posts a pic and another girl says "omg i luv ur hair" and she says "omg no urs is so much better" and then the other one says "i just hope it's good enuf to impress xiaoxi he's so hot" and she says "omg u 2? im getting wet just thinkin abut him" and then they both show up to my house unannounced to bang.

God...every time... smh

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Was talking to a mate about this last night actually.

We decided lots of girls just say things. They don't really talk, they just say things
The way I see it, girls compliment each other and don't mean it, guys insult each other and don't mean it
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by willT08
Was talking to a mate about this last night actually.

We decided lots of girls just say things. They don't really talk, they just say things

Yeah we just have tourettes or something Everybody just says random bullshit and lots of people are insecure. Guys do the same shit, different smell
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

It varies from girl to girl, but what stewie said is the correct answer in most cases.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by vintage x metal
Yeah we just have tourettes or something Everybody just says random bullshit and lots of people are insecure. Guys do the same shit, different smell

Do we though?

I don't think I've once had an exchange with a guy mate about how great we both look made up of vacuous, tedious praise
Quote by StewieSwan
Because they're ironically trying to prove who is more humble and least superficial while fishing for compliments.

This should have been /threaded
ayy lmao
Quote by willT08
Do we though?

I don't think I've once had an exchange with a guy mate about how great we both look made up of vacuous, tedious praise

Nor I.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by willT08
Do we though?

yea, I've never done this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Because generally my hair is better than their hair and i'm prettier than them.

If i was a girl.. of course.
Last edited by odensson95 at Oct 27, 2013,
Quote by willT08
Do we though?

Lol I didn't mean the exact same thing. I just means vacuous talking, especially if the person is insecure. Think of your beta-male friend yelling in the corner to his mate about the really built guy who just walked in with a normal v-neck t-shirt and how v-necks are for fags and that guy must be a total ass, and then he changes the subject and talks about how rain is stupid or something.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Guy conversation:

"Ha, look at your hair, Donald Trump has a better barber than you"
"Yeah you're the one to talk prick. You still get your cut by the fat lass you call your mother"
"Oi, I rode your ma last night without a johnny and she was ****ing screaming her head off"
"I stuck my dick in your sister's ear and milked her out of it"
"Ah man, that's nasty now"
"Sure I know yeah. Coming to my gaff this evening"
"Yeah alright, see ya mate"
"Alright, see ya you prick"
"Bye prick"
Guys do it to but in a different way. Their ability to compliment comes out of their hate for other people. It's sarcasm.
Quote by vintage x metal
Lol I didn't mean the exact same thing. I just means vacuous talking, especially if the person is insecure.

I dunno man. In my experience there's definitely higher levels of vacuousness in my conversations with women Maybe I just don't realize it with my guy friends
I've never heard women talk like this... Are you hanging around 15 year olds or smth?
I see my female friends do this all the time.

Then when they leave they bitch about them.

I don't know how women do it. I can't stand it.
Quote by LostLegion
Guy conversation:

"Ha, look at your hair, Donald Trump has a better barber than you"
"Yeah you're the one to talk prick. You still get your cut by the fat lass you call your mother"
"Oi, I rode your ma last night without a johnny and she was ****ing screaming her head off"
"I stuck my dick in your sister's ear and milked her out of it"
"Ah man, that's nasty now"
"Sure I know yeah. Coming to my gaff this evening"
"Yeah alright, see ya mate"
"Alright, see ya you prick"
"Bye prick"

Too accurate!

Or it could go like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvwHsYFebU
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
...where one of them says "I love your hair!" and then the other one is like "Noooo yours is so much nicer but thank you " and then the other one is like "you're so pretty" and then the other one is like "nooo I'm ugly you are the beautiful one" and this goes on for a while but guys when accepting compliments are just like "Thanks mate".

Wow, thanks hack comedian from the nineties for your witty observations. You're one "know what I'm sayin'?" from being Rich Vos.
Last edited by severed-metal at Oct 27, 2013,
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
The way I see it, girls compliment each other and don't mean it, guys insult each other and don't mean it

hmm, this seems very true
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
'Men! We know how to be friends!'
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by willT08
Do we though?

Yeah and if you complement another guy or something they just say "Thanks" instead of the pointless extra exchanges that women go about.

Sometimes you'll compliment a woman and they'll deny the entire compliment and you're just like "****ing hell why did I bother"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
because guys don't give a shit
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Its because girls are vagina's.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by -Mantra-
I've never heard women talk like this... Are you hanging around 15 year olds or smth?

Seconded. That or too many crumby TV shows, I seriously can't think of any examples I've encountered irl of what this thread is talking about.

Quote by severed-metal
Wow, thanks hack comedian from the nineties for your witty observations. You're one "know what I'm sayin'?" from being Rich Vos.

Exactly.

I guess when you get your impressions of women from television and lurking on teenage girl's facebook pages then what you get is this thread.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by -Mantra-

Pretty much. I usually take a compliment. I like giving compliments though cause I always mean it when I give one.

I also dont understand the people who talk to someone nicely then talk trash, if I dont like someone I avoid them like the plague.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

You guys seriously need to experience more of the world. This thread is just the standard bro bullshit, "guys are way too cool for everything and girls are vapid ahahaha." I really hope that this is the vocal minority talking here.
Quote by billytalent77
You guys seriously need to experience more of the world.

Tell us of the outside world, chosen one.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Because they hate each other and will often dismiss the compliment because dis bitch dont need no compliment from some tramp slutty bitch ***** who went out with Josh Clideswift, star quarterback for the wild sea bass vocational high school in southern colorado.

/jealousy
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by kurt_cobain9
Tell us of the outside world, chosen one.

And there was grass, once.
Real, green grass. And it was good.
And then it was not.
Page 1 of 2