Just read this too, wanted to see if it was posted. RIP Lou.
Maybe this will boost Lulu sales...
<.<
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Wow.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Today, we are all the table.

RIP Lou.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
My (irl) namesake devestating. Can't say I really know much of his work outside of Underground & Nico, although I love that record to bits. My parents liked him enough to name me after him (Louis rather than just Lou though). RIP dude.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
I wasn't really a fan of his work or collaborations, but none the less, this is sad news. I heard it was liver failure. Rest in peace Lou Reed.
Originally posted by suckmybassriffs
To become the great tabber, you must first... BECOME A TAB!

Originally posted by Svelle
dude your like the tabbing-master... seriously!
Transformer was one of my favorite albums - Bowie really nailed that one. A lot of the Velvet Underground stuff was pretty awesome, too. Like his music or not, he was a pretty influential figure in the underground culture surrounding Andy Warhol in the 60s. Was really hoping to see him live someday.
I feel like shit for making fun of Lulu now.. Sorry Lou, I just didn't like it. RIP anyway
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
All good musicians make bad stuff and mess up sometimes, but it doesn't make them bad people. Rest in peace.
Quote by Zaqq
All good musicians make bad stuff and mess up sometimes, but it doesn't make them bad people. Rest in peace.

Still, I don't think dying redeems a person from their wrongdoings
It's shame he went out with Lulu as his final album, I think he was good for atleast one more masterpiece that would leave a more sweet afterfeeling that cemented his legacy. The Velvet Underground & Nico remains one of my favorite albums. RIP.