Page 1 of 6
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Searched, found nothing. Been leaving this running in the background for the last few days, and it's bizarrely addictive. Plus, I figured the potential to make literally quadrillions of cookies per second would be a quality met with general nods of approval even from the depths of The Pit.

Let's bake.
da hell?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
da hell?

Click cookie to get cookies. Stuff on the right you can buy with cookies to get more cookies. More stuff you have making cookies, more cookies you make per second, which lets you get more stuff that makes cookies.

Cookies.
I saw my friend playing this and thought it was dumb but I keep playing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
^ Same. I'm on like my fourth reset, with 1000 HC's, and I'm just wasting my life away waiting for that Halloween Update.

It's nice because you can do a nice 5 minute stint, come back three hours later, buy loads of upgrades, do another five minutes, etc.
Fuck you. I got to 1.5 Billion cookies per second, and had to delete my save because I was playing it compulsively and not doing any work. Be warned.
Awesome. It's basically Candy Box, but with graphics and sans quests and stuff.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
i've been playing this since my first post in here and it's so damn fun addicting and I can't stop
ayy lmao
I don't even click at this point.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yeah, you get to the point where you only click if you get a click frenzy or an elder frenzy.
Oh god...

I got really, really, really far into this game. I spent hours upon hours playing it. It got to the point where I started using 'hacks' to speed up the process, so I could finally unlock everything possible and STOP PLAYING AND GET MY LIFE BACK
You don't need to have to unlock everything
Unless you're talking about the shadow achievements, but those are all bollocks anyway.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm an hour in and have a portal... It looks like it's actually not that far to go but I guess I'm wrong.

I'm almost two hours in, have 16 portals and am now playing the waiting game to get the next thing
I have to make everything multiples of 5. I'm waiting to buy that fifteenth portal.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Don't forget golden cookies though!
You can install something called 'Cookie Monster' which will tell you the next most efficient thing to buy, it will also tell you in the tab bar when you have a golden cookie, so you can be in a different tab and still be able to see when you need to click a cookie.
If any of that made sense. :/
Exactly!

They appear every now and then and give you a bonus. One will multiply your production by 7 for 77 seconds or something. One multiplies you're mouse click by 777 for 7 seconds. One gives you roughly 10% of your cookies in the bank.

And you can get upgrades where they appear more often and last twice as long. So I can get the frenzy (multiplies by 7) for 154 seconds, and every now and then I can get a clicking frenzy (multiplying the mouse by 777) within that, so they stack, so my mouse clicker is then like 5000 times more cookies for that amount of time.

It's great fun.
this is awesome.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Does this game save on its own? Like can I x out and come back to it later?

Quote by Nelshizzle
Does this game save on its own? Like can I x out and come back to it later?

Click the menu tab and manually save if you're paranoid, but it should autosave every few minutes.
I can tell this game is stupid, but I'm still playing it...
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
So I did the cookies=99999999bajillion thing because I am 1337 H4X0Rz and now I'm bored.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd
So I did the cookies=99999999bajillion thing because I am 1337 H4X0Rz and now I'm bored.

Why?
Cheats. Ruining games since Age of Empires.

I played this like a month ago, checked where I stopped and Im at 16 billion cookies a second. The trick is to get the golden cookie upgrades
how do I turn this thing on?
It's when the upgrades start costing hundreds of trillions of cookies that you know you've endured the 'game' too long.