My band Defy Me just released a brand new video. The song is home recorded. Search for us on Facebook and you can find link to video on Youtube. Please let us know what you think
Why don't you just link to it on here...?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Nice song, i like the riffing XD But...

As I was listening to this i kept thinking cmon man SCREAM in my face!!!

Don't be afraid to put the screamer and vocalists right in my face (with volume, compression, whatever tricks you can think of)

Come to think of it you have the opposite "problem" that another band here has, they're a folk band that i felt was too in my face, where as the band is "too far away" from me in this one.

Be fearless! Turn it up!

(figuratively, what i mean is record with closed mics and maybe have the vocalist use a dynamic mic and eat the shit out of that thing while recording, again figuratively)
Hi! Are you a home studio recordist in need mixing and/or mastering?

Want a FREE mix consultation?

CONTACT ME!

I wish the screams has a whole lot more PUNCH to them. They're pretty low in the mix. Add compression, and up the volume some. I agree with pretty much everything in the above post about the vocals. And up the solo volume too. Very low in the song. I like the song though. Not bad.

The sweeps sound extremely weak. I would fix that a lot. Like, they sound badly recorded. Throw more distortion on them, make them more present in the song, and play it cleaner.

C4C?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1621521
Last edited by Harlot Hero at Oct 28, 2013,