Page 1 of 3
Link: http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

I CANNOT undersell how brilliant this website is. It's loads of shit and awkwardly taken pictures. You NEEED this website in your life.

Post the best pics you have found in this thread. I'll start:

List of reasons why a room would have to contain a bucket and be almost entirely laminated:

1. Bad reasons.

It’s the level of commitment shown here that sets this particular accidental selfie apart from the rest. He even got dressed up for the occasion.

Here we have a rare action shot: A flight of stairs expertly captured by someone in the process of falling down them.

Drinking with my beg-your-pardon?

Having taken this photograph, presumably the agent then barricaded the door shut and denied that this bathroom ever existed.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Oct 28, 2013,
Fantastic.

Here are some good ones:

"Your own bar? Awesome. Made from the remnants of a Japanese prisoner of war camp? Less awesome."

"Do not terrible photograph include in property listing."
Omg am definitely going to follow this.

I saw a description of a unit near my parents' once which read something like "Used well. Furnished minimally with taste, class, and elegance. No curtain rods/AC/kitchen available. Remnants of pets. Starting $1200 psf, cash only." It's been unoccupied for over 6 years despite the perpetually increasing demand
cat
Quote by MadClownDisease
This blog is great. I don't have much else to say on the matter, but thought I should register my approval.

New new favourite:

This property features a fully fitted kitchen, as viewed here by a drunk man lying on the floor.
This is my favorite so far

Yes, this is real. It’s a photograph of what I can only describe as a domestic horse.
When you see it...

(Invalid img)

I’m getting a vague sense of animosity from this one. It’s hard to put my finger on exactly why.
^ Haha that one's great

I like this one:

I mean come on. You had all day to close that drawer. And when do you finally snap into action?
I don't get why they're so funny. They're just a little tongue-in-cheek.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
There are some seriously disturbing bathrooms on here
I have nothing important to say
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I don't get why they're so funny. They're just a little tongue-in-cheek.

I think it's because the estate agents actually put them on their sites.

1. Take a standard bedroom shot.

2. Superimpose stock imagery of a laughing woman.

3. Ask yourself why you thought that was in any way necessary.

A testament to these austere times, this bathroom is constructed entirely from other houses’ dead space, overhang, and stairwells.

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

This property features a fully fitted kitchen, as viewed here by a drunk man lying on the floor.

Whoa, this looks exactly like a flat I used to live in, if it turns out to be somewhere on Bedford Place in Southampton then I might have actually lived there at one point. It was a shared house with students aswell, so the 'drunk man lying on the floor' bit is probably fairly accurate.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

A testament to these austere times, this bathroom is constructed entirely from other houses’ dead space, overhang, and stairwells.

My God, it's full of stars!

One thing’s for sure, prospective buyers don’t want realistic depictions of available properties. Half-hearted attempts at abstract expressionism. That’s what sells houses.
^ This one almost look like art
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Haha... To be fair it is an innovative use of space though
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
New favourite:

Built in Belfast in 1912, this flat was once famously described as “unsinkable”.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.

In tribute to mime artists the world over, I publish this without comment.

Awesome.

Thanks for sharing this.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Is it wrong that I really want to have stairs going up to my toilet now?

I genuinely like the layout of that bathroom aswell.
Quote by Greenie_777
Is it wrong that I really want to have stairs going up to my toilet now?

I genuinely like the layout of that bathroom aswell.

I actually really like that bathroom. It's like MC Escher took up interior design.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
But where do you rest your head while you're in the tub?!

...oh yeah

still love the toilet throne
Quote by Basti95
...oh yeah

still love the toilet throne

So do I

On closer inspection, I also love how there's a shower head in there but you have to put your head in that tiny little corner box to use it
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
But where do you rest your head while you're in the tub?!

On the stairs, obviously
🙈 🙉 🙊

When I was a child, my favourite fairytale was the one about a front door doomed to gaze down on its original position from an upstairs window.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
^ ha! Brilliant.

Also resting ones head on the edge of a tiled stair seems rather uncomfortable. Surely that should have been the tap end...?
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

holy shit
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 3