So since this summer, I've been really excited to see the new Jackass movie, "Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa". I've been a huge fan of the series and the movies since I first saw an episode on MTV years ago, and the old man bits that Johnny Knoxville has done in the past are some of my favorite moments in the three films (and Jackass 2.5 and 3.5). This movie is definitely gonna be different, actually having a bit of a story intertwined with the pranks...I'm contemplating going and seeing it sometime this week.

Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa...

Has anyone seen it yet? Thoughts? Concerns? Criticisms?
Jackass should start including the message "please do try this at home" so the rest of us can sit back and watch natural selection work its magic
Wait, that's still a thing?
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
The Grandpa character in Jackass has always been my least favourite part of any of it. I really don't find it funny.
I'm sure it's worth an illegal stream. But they should have just retired the franchise after the 3d movie.
I remember when I was 14.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I remember when I was 14.

2edgy4me

I was never that big of a fan of the old man, but it's really the only way Johnny Knoxville can keep doing pranks...though I'm surprised he's still not recognizable. The old stuff was great, but the jackass crew are all just ooold. I just wish there would be a wildboyz movie...
I'll be seeing it. I LOVE the Jackass movies, and it got a 62% on Rotten Tomatoes, which for a comedy of that nature is decent. Plus the trailer seemed funny.
Quote by Soccerguy
I never found the Bad Grandpa shit all that funny

I agree. I don't really have much interest in this movie. I thought those skits were alright when mixed in sparsely with the other stuff, but I don't like the idea of them being the feature attraction.
I've never found Jackass funny.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by Velcro Man
2edgy4me

... Was it something I said?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I went to the movie a few days ago.
It is quite funny if you like Jackass.
The beauty show part is just too funny!
Most people don't realize
That two large pieces of coral,
Painted brown, and attached to his skull
With common wood screws
Can make a child look like a deer.
Quote by Sn@il!
I went to the movie a few days ago.
It is quite funny if you like Jackass.
The beauty show part is just too funny!

What's all this then
I thought that this was going to be shit after its announcement because the Bad Grandpa sketches were far from the best in the show/movies but I actually really enjoyed it. Its a basic story mixed with hidden camera reactions and yeah, I thought it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I still prefer the official movies and TV show but it was good. I think it must be a love/hate thing to be honest. Reviews I've seen have been generally positive.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Basti95
Jackass should start including the message "please do try this at home" so the rest of us can sit back and watch natural selection work its magic

I'm really curious as to whether anyone has been like, "Wow, these things they do on JACKASS seem so awesome, I'm totally going to try them!" But then they saw the DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME and said, "Y'know, maybe I shouldn't jump off a moving train into a toilet filled with piss and shit."
Quote by progdude93
I'm really curious as to whether anyone has been like, "Wow, these things they do on JACKASS seem so awesome, I'm totally going to try them!" But then they saw the DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME and said, "Y'know, maybe I shouldn't jump off a moving train into a toilet filled with piss and shit."

The kind of people who actually watch jackass are 12, easily suggestible or both
Quote by Basti95
The kind of people who actually watch jackass are 12, easily suggestible or both

There is a lot of truth to this. Jackass was a common topic of discussion when I was in middle school (age 11-13).

I never watched the show because I never bothered to stay up to watch it.
I saw it, and it was good.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all