Page 2 of 155
Quote by top shelf
Here's my FC: 2680-9530-7609, my in-game name is Cliff.

Gotcha, make sure to add me.

I should probably just add it to the OP that if you want on the list you should probably add me immediately
Quote by archangels
Psh. Greninja isn't even the coolest looking Pokemon in its evolution line.

My god, what is wrong with you?
Quote by mnf50
FC 1736 - 0684 - 3199
My in game name is just Matt

Quote by top shelf

added.

i've never done any competitive pokemon anything.
i used to EV train and stuff but it was all just in-game.
i would try to get into it cuz it sounds kinda fun, but i just... don't care that much :x

i know some of you have finished the E4, but i can't find the 3rd pokemon in anyones safari
Last edited by institutions at Oct 28, 2013,
They have to have been online at the same time as you, then you get 3 pokemon AND the chance of hidden ability.

Do you go online in game? If no, go to the bottom screen with the yellow background and touch the airport icon in the top right corner.
Quote by Rockford_rocks

NEED CLARIFICATION ON INGAME NAME/YOU TO ADD ME STILL:
Nietsche: 4914-4044-9825

My in-game name is James.
Quote by Nietsche
My in-game name is James.

I don't have a James, so it must be based on Mii name. Are you Quasal?

Edit: Gotcha
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Oct 28, 2013,
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I don't have a James, so it must be based on Mii name. Are you Quasal?

Yep.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Gotcha, make sure to add me.

I should probably just add it to the OP that if you want on the list you should probably add me immediately

Yeah my ingame name is Matt, I'm from Australia if that helps. Not sure what type my friend safari is.

Anyway did anyone else find this game really easy? I just seemed to be able to cruise through it without really any real difficult from anyone. Could be the exp. share, don't know.

But I still reckon this was the best Pokemon game ever. PLaying X btw if people want to trade exclusives.
Quote by guitargodofaus
Yeah my ingame name is Matt, I'm from Australia if that helps. Not sure what type my friend safari is.

Anyway did anyone else find this game really easy? I just seemed to be able to cruise through it without really any real difficult from anyone. Could be the exp. share, don't know.

But I still reckon this was the best Pokemon game ever. PLaying X btw if people want to trade exclusives.

Is your Mii named Matty?

v Got it thanks
Quote by top shelf

Quote by mnf50
FC 1736 - 0684 - 3199
My in game name is just Matt

Added both of you
FC is 5000-2819-3414
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
The exp share did seem to make everyone level way too fast. I turned it off almost immediately.

What, so exp share is no longer a held item?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
The Exp Share is turned on or off depending on your preference, and if it's on every Pokemon participating in battle receives 100% of the exp, while the rest of your party receives 50%.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Is your Mii named Matty?

v Hey you, asking you a question

mcsurfer

Sorry man, that wasnt there when i was typing that up
Quote by Rockford_rocks
The Exp Share is turned on or off depending on your preference, and if it's on every Pokemon participating in battle receives 100% of the exp, while the rest of your party receives 50%.

That's the dumbest thing.
Hey guys! My Friend Code is 4785-5377-7440, Mii name is SteamyBill, and in-game name is Jerry!
Quote by stealstrings

C:
Quote by Todd Hart
That's the dumbest thing.

You can turn it off then

Quote by InstantMustache
Hey guys! My Friend Code is 4785-5377-7440, Mii name is SteamyBill, and in-game name is Jerry!

Welcome to the thread! Be sure to add me if you want on the list
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You can turn it off then

Why would you? Exp share was balanced by the fact that it only worked on one Pokemon and meant that that Pokemon could not hold a useful item. Now it has no downside.
Quote by InstantMustache

I added ya
Quote by Todd Hart
Why would you? Exp share was balanced by the fact that it only worked on one Pokemon and meant that that Pokemon could not hold a useful item. Now it has no downside.

Lucky Egg seems to be the replacement to the classic Exp Share in Game Freak's eyes. It's not quite the same but it's not a free ride by any means.
3ds fc:Friend code 2552-1759-3541 name is daniel
That Tree Is Far Away
Last edited by ZeppelinFloyd at Oct 28, 2013,
Quote by Todd Hart

It makes the game waaaaaay too easy.
Lol, Pokemon ingame isn't even hard to begin with.

Quote by guitargodofaus
Rockford, I'm online now if you want to check out my third pokemon

Fetchinder! Very nice!

Quote by ZeppelinFloyd
3ds fc:Friend code 2552-1759-3541 name is daniel

Cool man welcome to the thread

Make sure to add me ASAP
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Lol, Pokemon ingame isn't even hard to begin with.

Fetchinder! Very nice!

Is that good? haha never used it.
Quote by guitargodofaus
Is that good? haha never used it.

Its regular abilities are meh, and its typing is terrible. But it is viable for one reason and one reason only: Gale Wings, its hidden ability.

Talonflame with Gale Wings gains priority on all Flying-type moves. That's not just attacks. Moves. Priority Brave Bird, priority Roost.

Yeah, it's pretty good.
Double post I know but lol @ my team taking down some random kid's team of Ubers and Megas

When my Trevenant takes out half your team you know there's some severe user error lol
i tried to name a Pokemon "Thorny" the other day.

it wouldn't let me.

DON'T TREAD ON ME, NINTENDO.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

it wouldn't let me.

But I'm allowed to name my Aerodactyl JurASSic?

Quote by archangels
Yay friend codes!
4828-5044-0600
My name is Red.

Woo! Add me!

v You too add me
Quote by jakesmellspoo

it wouldn't let me.

I tried to name a Weedle "Weedleedlee" and it wouldn't let me do it.

Friend code for me is 0146-9879-3928 if anyone's interested. Profile name I think is Ichiroku, Pokemon character's name is Shinji
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Oct 28, 2013,
Question: What is Friend Safari? People talk a lot about it, but my dorm's wifi sucks, so I haven't used online, so I have no idea what it is.

Also not sure if it's been mentioned but the update to fix the Lumiose save bug is out.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
When you add someone to your friend list, if that friend has Pokemon X or Y they will pop up in the Friend Safari at Kiloude City, which can be accessed after the E4. They'll have their own mini random safari zone based on one type.

At first they'll have two pokemon with regular abilities. But if you get online as the same time as the person, they'll have hidden abilities.. and if that person has beaten the Elite Four it adds a 3rd pokemon to their zone.

So the goal is to add as many people as possible to get access to all different kinds of Pokemon. My competitive options have quadrupled since I've started adding people (not to mention all the Pokemon in the FS have two perfect IVs)
Neat. How does it pick who their Pokémon are?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0