For sale is an Ibanez S570DXQM in Trans Grey Burst, and comes loaded with a DiMarzio Crunch Lab, DiMarzio Evolution and a DiMarzio LiquiFire. Included also are the tremolo arm and all the tools to adjust the tremolo, as well as a hard case. The guitar has never been gigged and has been kept in a non-smoking household.

I bought the guitar just over a year ago and it's been brilliant but I'm in the mood for something with a fatter neck so it's up for sale. The 3-piece maple Wizard II neck is very smooth and it's very easy to go from one end of the neck to the other even at a sweaty gig. The mahogany body makes this guitar sound a lot thicker than it has any right to, since it's (at most) about half as thick as a Les Paul. The frets are jumbo and the fretboard is rosewood with a cream binding. The unique Ibanez inlays cover all the usual frets and the cutaway is nice and deep so you can comfortably play up at the top end of the neck without any difficulty.

I replaced Ibanez's own INF pickups with DiMarzios: a Crunch Lab in the bridge, an Evolution in the middle and a LiquiFire in the neck position. These really do the guitar justice and take the guitar from an A to an A+. The pickups, while mostly aimed at metal/prog players, are very versatile and could easily be used for funk/ska/jazz/etc. if that's your thing. They are very clear sounding, and get rid of the muddiness of Ibanez's own-brand pickups. The ZR bridge is very precise and keeps the guitar in tune even if you use the bar a lot. It can be set up to either be fully floating, or semi-floating if the stop bar is used. The finish is astounding and looks even better in person, very deep with no imperfections.

£600 ONO (+ postage), totalled up it cost me £800 so it's a great deal for a guitar in "as new" condition. The hard case is a lesser-known brand (can't remember what) but the case has held up well and has no dings or marks on it.

Collection is preferred but I can arrange postage if necessary. It would probably cost £10-20 depending on where you live but I'll get a proper box for it and bubble wrap it too. If you live nearby and want to try it out first that's doable.

Here are the all-important pics (I rotated some of them to make them easier to look at but Photobucket ignored it):

Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Bump.
Ibanez RG655
Blackstar HT-5
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Bump.
Ibanez RG655
Blackstar HT-5
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Bump!
Ibanez RG655
Blackstar HT-5
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
I was about to ask how much 600 pounds is in US Dollars, but then I realized that if you're asking for pounds, you probably don't live in America, which means shipping that thing to me would be hilariously expensive and probably pointless. Looks like a sweet guitar though, and I know those pickups sound amazing. Hope you find her a good home.
Yeah sorry it's pretty much UK only, unless you're planning a trip over here it would probably add a ton on to the price for postage.
Ibanez RG655
Blackstar HT-5
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Will accept £550
Ibanez RG655