Hey guys, this is my first post here. I really need your help, because I'm new to recording something professionally. I just bought the Scarlett 2i2, and now I'm wondering what kind of cable do I need to connect to my guitar? Do I need something more?

Is this the right one and good also for the job?



Thank you so much for your attention

Last edited by blarrrgh11 at Oct 28, 2013,
Those are hybrid plugs. The jack on a standard guitar cable will happily plug into the centre of the "xlr" ports
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
A regular, mono, instrument cable. The same one you use to plug into an amp.

Quote by emad
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.