So, what the hell? I can't find any place selling standard Flying V's or Explorers anymore, online or otherwise. Is Gibson seriously discontinuing them? I mean, yeah I'll just get a used one, no big deal, but what's up with this?
Gibson puts out V's and Explorers off and on. we probably won't see them again for a year or two.
Im still waiting for a good 1984 replica/reissue thats not an Epiphone or used ESP >:[ (Not including ESP Edwards, they do make an 84 replica, but, not in the finishes you would expect.
Ebay, homie. Every couple of weeks a good deal pops up in the standard Black w/ White Pickguard model.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
bacchus makes excellent flying V's and Explorers. if you don't need a "G" on the headstock.

i hear the korina models are amazing.
Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?
...and Reverend, and Fernandes, and....
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Quote by gregs1020
bacchus makes excellent flying V's and Explorers. if you don't need a "G" on the headstock.

i hear the korina models are amazing.

links pls
Quote by gregs1020
they come in spurts.

LOL

>.>

I would personally rather not have Gibson on the headstock. I mean I would totally play a black/white V, but everybody and their mom has a Gibson.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Oct 31, 2013,
Quote by Masoo2
Im still waiting for a good 1984 replica/reissue thats not an Epiphone or used ESP >:[ (Not including ESP Edwards, they do make an 84 replica, but, not in the finishes you would expect.

Get a Gibson Gothic Explorer. They're rare and expensive as they're very sought after, but they're the bees knees.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
LOL

>.>

I would personally rather not have Gibson on the headstock. I mean I would totally play a black/white V, but everybody and their mom has a Gibson.

Assuming they can afford them.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care