So, what the hell? I can't find any place selling standard Flying V's or Explorers anymore, online or otherwise. Is Gibson seriously discontinuing them? I mean, yeah I'll just get a used one, no big deal, but what's up with this?
they come in spurts.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Gibson puts out V's and Explorers off and on. we probably won't see them again for a year or two.
Im still waiting for a good 1984 replica/reissue thats not an Epiphone or used ESP >:[ (Not including ESP Edwards, they do make an 84 replica, but, not in the finishes you would expect.
Ebay, homie. Every couple of weeks a good deal pops up in the standard Black w/ White Pickguard model.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
bacchus makes excellent flying V's and Explorers. if you don't need a "G" on the headstock.

i hear the korina models are amazing.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
...and Reverend, and Fernandes, and....
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by gregs1020
bacchus makes excellent flying V's and Explorers. if you don't need a "G" on the headstock.

i hear the korina models are amazing.

links pls
Quote by gregs1020
they come in spurts.

LOL

>.>

I would personally rather not have Gibson on the headstock. I mean I would totally play a black/white V, but everybody and their mom has a Gibson.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Oct 31, 2013,
Quote by Masoo2
Im still waiting for a good 1984 replica/reissue thats not an Epiphone or used ESP >:[ (Not including ESP Edwards, they do make an 84 replica, but, not in the finishes you would expect.

Get a Gibson Gothic Explorer. They're rare and expensive as they're very sought after, but they're the bees knees.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
LOL

>.>

I would personally rather not have Gibson on the headstock. I mean I would totally play a black/white V, but everybody and their mom has a Gibson.

Assuming they can afford them.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.