I have a Levi cloth strap (feels like wool or cotton, but is NOT leather) and I got a bunch of blue paint on it from a costume show this weekend. Do you think it would be safe to run through a washing machine? or will this ruin the strap?
I personally wouldn't do that. Post a pic or link to your strap though.

I'd try to pull the stain out with some Shout It Out or OxyClean and use hot water and cloth. Maybe get a bucket of hot soapy water and a bucket of hot rinse water and a brush and just have at it.

Basically hand wash it.

Nice thread title too.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Oct 29, 2013,
I'll have to give that a shot. I'm worried about the design on the strap though. I'd like to avoid having it fade if possible. I couldn't find an exact picture, but it's this strap but with a guy floating with a design under him (in the link). I can post an actual picture if that helps. Thanks! strap on is exactly what I want to do to
Attachments:
levys-MSSC8-NAT-500x500.jpg
it's cosmetic and adds character, leave it on. try to bleed on it soon.
:: Peavey JSX | XXX ::
:: LTD V | Viper | AX [EMG85] ::
:: Vader 2x12 | Krankenstein 4x12 ::
:: G50 | DecimatorG-String | 95Q ::
:: Polytune | Ditto | CarbonCopy ::
I expected something else from the tittle..................
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ Frankly I was hoping it was about guitar straps. YMMV, apparently.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Nice thread title too.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?