Page 1 of 2
I'm not having that problem. My friends aren't hipstery enough.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
The answer is supposed to be "your eyes". Think about it.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
It's related to a 'riddle'.

Try the great giraffe challenge! The deal is I give you a riddle, if you get it right you get to keep your profile pic, if you get it wrong you change your profile pic to a Giraffe for the next 3 days. MESSAGE ME YOUR ANSWER DO NOT POST IT AS A COMMENT. Here is the riddle, It's 3.00am, the doorbell rings and wakes you up, unexpected visitors. It's your parents and they are there for breakfast. You have Strawberry Jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open? Remember MESSAGE me only!!!!! If you get it right I'll post your name here, get it wrong change your profile pic!

The answer is, clearly, the door.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart

obviously the guy on top is missing out on that part because he needs to move about five feet down.
A can of worms. If somebody comes to visit you at 3 in the morning there's probably something wrong.
I pride myself on my humility.
Last edited by mtshark at Oct 29, 2013,
As someone on my Facebook pointed out, it's not even a riddle. And if you know it's your parents then you've already opened the door.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
At first I thought the answer was the door, but then I had an epiphany today when someone said "and then I opened my eyes"

I guess my picture needs to be a giraffe
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
It's a bad question because I'm never asleep at 3 am anyway.
bad riddle
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
not as annoying as those fucking bitstrips pictures
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra

This shit is all over my ****ing wall.
Quote by jambi_mantra
This, I do suffer from. It's really freaking annoying.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's a stupid riddle that you don't have to follow. People don't actually have to change their pictures as if the ghost of cyber giraffe is making them, yet people still do.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by Todd Hart
Here is the riddle, It's 3.00am, the doorbell rings and wakes you up, unexpected visitors. It's your parents and they are there for breakfast. You have Strawberry Jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open? Remember MESSAGE me only!!!!! If you get it right I'll post your name here, get it wrong change your profile pic!

Quote by eGraham
At first I thought the answer was the door, but then I had an epiphany today when someone said "and then I opened my eyes"

I guess my picture needs to be a giraffe

You're all wrong! Obviously the right answer is "My mom's vagina"

You all need to get a giraffe.
i don't even think you could call that a riddle.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by -Mantra-
You're all wrong! Obviously the right answer is "My mom's vagina"

You all need to get a giraffe.

Your mother's vagina is always open.
Quote by -Mantra-
Soooo... you shit your bed while asleep?

Any time my mother is within a few miles.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Todd Hart

Thats not what I ment!
I ment like when you're born and have to get out of your mom's tummy you need to like open her v-

You know what? Fuck you
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Apparently - You open the door first" and "you open your eyes first" have both been accepted as correct answers
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jambi_mantra

I don't find them annoying but I don't get it either
cat
It's the door, we can all agree 3am doesnt mean you are sleeping. I refuse to change my picture!

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
The answer is your mind, man.

hahahahahaha this
Page 1 of 2