Page 1 of 2
I don't
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't know what that picture is supposed to tell me
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

who cares

the lettering on the shirt resembles some of the metallica logos, the drop offs on either side of the word. This guy is implying that Lars will sue because of similar lettering.

EDIT: No law suit will happen anyway. Metallica and West are both part of the Universal group. Someone close this thread.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Last edited by DamienEx1021 at Oct 29, 2013,
Give me a moment to work out the amount of shits I give.

yup, came up zero
🙈 🙉 🙊
Lars Ulrich is a melt.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
they should settle it with a good old fashioned duel.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
****** made a ****** thread

why are we surprised?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
0/10 would not wear
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Yeezus > Metallica
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ChucklesMginty
http://now.msn.com/kanye-west-t-shirt-sells-out-despite-costing-120-dollars

He can pretty much charge what he likes after this shit.

Goddamnit humanity

I could deal with the holocaust, school shootings, the whole Syria thing, but this...

I mean, c'mon
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Oh, Kanye. You sad, dumb fool.

Kanye was able to sell plain white t shirts for 120$ . Sorry if your not smart enough to make money its ok
Quote by Weaponized
Kanye was able to sell plain white t shirts for 120$ . Sorry if your not smart enough to make money its ok

it doesn't take a genius to sell crap to idiots.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Oh, Kanye. You sad, dumb fool.

Oh, Kanye. You over-achieving, genius of consumer culture.
Quote by Weaponized

I'm sorry that your grammar is atrocious.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
it doesn't take a genius to sell crap to idiots.

In this case it's a genius selling crap to idiots though
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I'm sorry that your grammar is atrocious.

Nice ad hominem, jealousy confirmed, case closed
Quote by Weaponized
Nice ad hominem, jealousy confirmed, case closed

There is really nothing else I could say in that situation. You would just act like a pompous asshole, like you usually do, no matter what I replied with. Might as well insult you like you insulted me.
They're not even that similar. It'd be thrown out of court.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by adamgur96
Goddamnit humanity

I could deal with the holocaust, school shootings, the whole Syria thing, but this...

I mean, c'mon

Wait you can deal with tragic deaths of millions of people but you can't deal with somebody overcharging for a t-shirt?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Wait you can deal with tragic deaths of millions of people but you can't deal with somebody overcharging for a t-shirt?

Well, you gotta draw the line somewhere
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Page 1 of 2