Poll: Bitstrip, am I right???
Poll Options
View poll results: Bitstrip, am I right???
Yes
6 15%
No
12 31%
Black Pete is racist
8 21%
Calzone can be good but is usually crappily made.
13 33%
Voters: 39.
Page 1 of 2
What is up with that stuff, Am I right??????

No but seriously, I've seen at least a hundred pass in the last week, and not one of them made me smile. And I usually start giggling at the slightest attempt at humour.

Therefore, discuss why they are horrible (or why you love them, you freak) or do whatever the hell you want. I'm not your mother, after all.
At first only a few of my Mexican cousins would post them starting quite a while ago and though it was some social media thing in Mexico. But lately people I know in the States have recently started to to pop them into my feed. I think they look pretty dumb, honestly.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Had to google it because i had no idea what you're talking about.

Haven't seen those before, so i guess i have no opinion on them.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
they are pretty lame. i dont have a lot of people on facebook making them, its just one. but damn does he make a lot.
Quote by archangels
I don't get it. Am I supposed to say "Yes" if I hate them or "No" if I hate them?

Because I hate them.

I would suggest doing whatever your heart tells you to do.
I've seen 1 that I lol'd at.... and my news feed is covered in the shite
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by archangels
My heart told me to vote "Black Pete is racist."

Is he, though?
Most involve inside jokes from the person making them. Unless you know the context of course they aren't funny.

Although Gibson_SG_uzr55 in a bikini was fucking hilarious.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Calzone's are good but just give me the 'Za man.
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Most of the ones I've seen are super lame. I guess they might be neat to the people directly involved, but I'm assuming most other people don't care about the ones that don't involve them directly.

I made Facebook block them from my Newsfeed.
I don't find them annoying or anything. There's plenty of other cool stuff on my newsfeed. I do remember a few that were particularly funny.
cat
Yeah I've only seen a couple, but as has been said in this thread, they're usually going to be personal jokes about the people involved which is probably why you think they're shit.
I've laughed at a few my friends have made.

Also mpeg has some good stuff:

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
never heard of em
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
They'rs so ****ing annoying
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by The_Casinator
You guys obviously aren't that popular on facebook >_>

I dont even have facebook m8
Quote by sam b
I dont even have facebook m8

Are you a hunter-gatherer type of guy or did you already settle down in a muddy shack?
They keep showing up on my feed even after I've said to hide all posts from them.
I only vaguely know what this is cause there was something in the paper about people getting annoyed by being spammed through it.

I've only ever had calzone from one place and it's a really good pizzeria I regularly go to. I can't even conceive what a 'bad' calzone would be like.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

I've only ever had calzone from one place and it's a really good pizzeria I regularly go to. I can't even conceive what a 'bad' calzone would be like.

Too much dough, soggy tomato sauce, lack of variety of ingredients or too much ingredients, some dude blowing its nose in it...

It can be horrifying in many ways.
They're ****ing obnoxious and never funny. 99% of the time it's just an inside joke between 2 or 3 people. Why do you have to share it with everyone you know? Nobody gives a shit.
Check out my band Disturbed
It's a bit of harmless fun i think, i can't get it on my phone, so i can't take part. It does get a bit annoying when i see about ten in a row on facebook, but i can think of things that annoy me more on there.

The only thing i have against it is people posting inside jokes on a public medium, but then again that is because the act itself is annoying whether it's on bitstrips or whatever else.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
"Hey guys, you know what would be really funny? If we took an inside joke only we get and put it into the form of a comic on facebook for everyone to see!!!"
No facebook. No problem.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Page 1 of 2