If your son was at home crying all alone of the bedroom floor, 'cause he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Wonder why on Earth I have a son with that economical situation. I would've sold the sod by then.
what a stupid question

What's the big deal?
Sleeping with someone should be a no brainer, if he snores just use earplugs.
It's not like your having sex with the guy.
Well obviously I'd do it cuz I'm not a fucking discriminatory vagina supremacist
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Not sure if everybody hasn't heard that song, or just trollin' TS...

Is his daddy gone?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Put the child up for adoption
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Not sure if everybody hasn't heard that song, or just trollin' TS...

Is his daddy gone?

You're acting like you're the only one with a baby.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm nothing special, but I'm sure I could make some money from some cougars wanting to try some kinky stuff well before I needed to sleep with another male.
Or I could murder the man and take all his money.

Then if any one asks, he was trying to rape me

It's the perfect crime
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
i doubt it would ever get to the point where i wouild have to sleep with a man for money to buy food
seriously alot of things would have to go wrong parents dead freinds hate me or dead wife dead no social services to help id have a dead garden inability to steal/hunt food and this would have to be going for a loong time for him to be that hungry i just cant see myself failing THAT badly as a parent in the US
I'd walk outside into town, I'd ask people if they had spare change. By the end of the day I'd buy some dollar menu burgers from McDonalds and feed his whiney ass.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
(read: a real job).

prostitution is a very real job, of all people i'd think you would know that better than the rest of us
Quote by HypernovaGlow
If your son was at home crying all alone of the bedroom floor, 'cause he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

This question is so hypothetical that it has to be real. Have sex with the man for money, you'll gain a financial companion in the process. Hope this helps!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
At least you wouldn't be sleeping with him for nothing. That would be gay.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by hyper5
Go clock someone over the head at a atm.

Or give someone head at an atm.

This reminds me of the cracked list of ridiculous shit people got caught prostituting themselves for like a McDonald's hamburger.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
This reminds me of the cracked list of ridiculous shit people got caught prostituting themselves for like a McDonald's hamburger.
You've clearly never had a McDonalds hamburger.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Clearly, neither had the person who sold their body for one.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I want to eat a chicken nugget out of some chick's cooter.

I'd have her dip it in the sauce first too.

What was this thread about again?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Get a cheap fishing pole, and fish. If you can't afford one, you can just use cheap fishing line and a hook. Or you could learn to trap animals, don't know how? Public libraries are free, I'm sure you could find a book that shows you how. While you're in your learning curve you could get enough food to survive from a soup kitchen or something.

Worst comes to worst you could always chop your arm off and feed it to him, all better choices
Do I just have to sleep with him or does it come with fixins?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

By sleeping with another man, will i be the giver or the receiver?

That's critical information
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
i'd wake up from the nightmare i was having.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug