what you call the a chords' solo part (to make solos)
you know like E what solo/keys/pads/frets

what you call

i google for it trying find it dont the name

trying learning be4 recording

thanks

EDIT: Trying to see/know chord solo keys or whatever the name is

EDIT2: I think I found what im looking for Scales
Last edited by peter2160 at Oct 30, 2013,
Would you like to try that again in English. Perhaps write it in your native language and use Google translate?

Are you asking how to find out what key a song is in?

Or what scales can be used of what chords?
Quote by PSimonR
Would you like to try that again in English. Perhaps write it in your native language and use Google translate?

Are you asking how to find out what key a song is in?

Or what scales can be used of what chords?

problem google bing doesnt have my language

key?
scales?

random chords'
When people refer to A or E they may refer to A major key or E major key.
However in the world of blues and rock and roll A might refer to A pentatonic minor.
I don't know if this answers your question.
Is this chord E major or E minor?

Clearly over E major you can play notes from the E major scale and over E minor notes from the E minor scale - but they might not sound good on the context of the song.
Quote by macashmack
Your grammar is awful.

how's your greenlandic?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
how's your greenlandic?

better than those english danish and noone is 100%