Page 1 of 2
For me, its Batman and The Joker. Pretty generic answer but the chemistry, opposites and similarities have been so well developed over the years and almost every portrayal has been great.

I think I'll give Austin Powers and Dr Evil a mention too along with The Doctor and The Master
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Dr. House and Dr. House
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
the peepee and the poohole
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Me and the neighbour's cat. I can see that bastard sitting there right now. Plotting, waiting for its time to strike.
Sherlock Holmes and James Moriarty
In a similar vein - L and Yagami Light
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Well this doesn't exactly fit the hero/villian thing all that much but still.

and

Because one of them's a pervi old man and the other one's a pedophile.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Batman and the Joker is up there for me.

also Spider-Man and Venom/Carnage.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
A daughter and her stepmom.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin

But nah probably Batman and the Joker as well as Spider-man and the Green Goblin.
Bugs bunny / Elmer Fudd

Roland / The Man in Black

SnakeEyes / Stormshadow

Superman / Lex Luthor

Link / Ganon

Iron Man / The Mandarin (from the comics not the shitty movie)

Professor X / Magneto (probably my personal fav cept for Roland and The man in Black)
Knowledge is power
Quote by The_Casinator
Me and the neighbour's cat. I can see that bastard sitting there right now. Plotting, waiting for its time to strike.

Be ready, its gonna shit on your doormat.

Idk, the first that popped in my head was Willis and Jackson in "Unbreakable", so I'll go with that.
Hank and Walt.

I'm a bit sick of Batman and Joker now. The Joker is cool but why does he have to be the big villain in every Batman property. Give someone else a chance please.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Hank and Walt.

I'm a bit sick of Batman and Joker now. The Joker is cool but why does he have to be the big villain in every Batman property. Give someone else a chance please.

As much as I love Batman and Joker, I have to agree. I thought with the new Batman game they would not put so much emphasis on Joker but it seems like they have (not played all the way through yet). I just hope the next Rocksteady-developed Batman game really develops other main characters considering:

Joker died in Arkham City

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
The Bride and Bill.

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
James Bond and Franz Sanchez/Dario

dat License to Kill

Also I originally came in here to see Batman and Joker; near perfect antitheses of each other, complete opposites yet very very similar to one another.
Quote by Linkerman
The Bride and Bill.

Oh my yes.

Quote by angusfan16
I really like Hades from Disney's "Hercules"

So I'mma say Hercules and Hades
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I really like Hades from Disney's "Hercules"

So I'mma say Hercules and Hades

Hes actually one of my favourite villains in any movie but he and Hercules didn't have the great opposing connection as some other pairs imo

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by Baby Joel
ftfy

That makes America the villain, right?
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Christianity and liberals communists.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by leony03
Hes actually one of my favourite villains in any movie but he and Hercules didn't have the great opposing connection as some other pairs imo

I know, but I had to choose some hero.

Phil and Hades, then
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Trowzaa
Sonic and Dr Robotnik

Yes trowz
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Page 1 of 2