Page 1 of 2
Hello there
I have found this Emulator called
VirtualBox 4.3

Do you know what it is?
(If you do, can it install Windows XP Mode.exe?)

I want install XP Mode so... And Virtual, if does work

Thanks

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 AMD E-350 processor
Last edited by peter2160 at Oct 30, 2013,
You just print that picture out and stick it to your computer next to the Windows label and processor manufacturer label on the case.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
You just print that picture out and stick it to your computer next to the Windows label and processor manufacturer label on the case.

Huh?
can you make it (simpler?)
Print out the program, bunch the paper up inside your PC case, and voila - instant emulation.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Print out the program, bunch the paper up inside your PC case, and voila - instant emulation.

you mean install VIRTUALBOX Copy/paste XP mode and install?
Quote by peter2160
you mean install VIRTUALBOX Copy/paste XP mode and install?

No, I mean print it off on paper, and shove it inside your case.

Gawd, bloody noobs
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
No, I mean print it off on paper, and shove it inside your case.

Gawd, bloody noobs

whats a noob?
dis nigga
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
alright then

the answer to your question is yes
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
alright then

the answer to your question is yes

you've been helpful
thanks
and for your replys
Quote by theoriginalhe
you're going to have to get an .iso of the operating system you want before it'll work

.iso?
is the file big?
VirtualBox is an Operating System Emulator, basically. It does not come with an operating system (like Windows XP). You need to install the operating system yourself. You need the "disc image", which is a .iso file, which is basically the installation disc in a file.

What do you want to use Windows XP mode for?
Quote by RPGoof
VirtualBox is an Operating System Emulator, basically. It does not come with an operating system (like Windows XP). You need to install the operating system yourself. You need the "disc image", which is a .iso file, which is basically the installation disc in a file.

What do you want to use Windows XP mode for?

ive heart xp is a bit better than 7?
for older games

EDIT: i have a siemens xp installation?
will it work?
so do people in Greenland like Icelanders or is there an unspoken feud of some kind? And what about Canada? Do you dislike Canada or just French Canada like the rest of Canada?
Quote by Masquirina
so do people in Greenland like Icelanders or is there an unspoken feud of some kind? And what about Canada? Do you dislike Canada or just French Canada like the rest of Canada?

dont know what feud but
no
i dont like/dislike Canada French Canada i dont even know canada/french canada
I have no hatred to/for other contries
Okay then, okay then, so how do you explain why you guys think your glaciers are better than Alaska's glaciers. That's all I hear out of Greenland these days. "Screw canada this and I'm declaring war on north america in general that." Horseradish, we have tanks bitch.

sorry I'm bored.
Quote by peter2160
we are part of europe?

*Looks at map*

No, you guys aren't part of Europe.

OT:
Yes, VirtualBox can run Windows XP.

Edit:
Quote by peter2160
for older games

It's not, especially since 7 has a compatibility mode that allows one to play older games easily.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 30, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
*Looks at map*

No, you guys aren't part of Europe.

OT:
Yes, VirtualBox can run Windows XP.

Edit:

It's not, especially since 7 has a compatibility mode that allows one to play older games easily.

EDIT: we are kind of work for denmark (i dont follow politics)
that good to know
not all
Quote by Masquirina
Okay then, okay then, so how do you explain why you guys think your glaciers are better than Alaska's glaciers. That's all I hear out of Greenland these days. "Screw canada this and I'm declaring war on north america in general that." Horseradish, we have tanks bitch.

sorry I'm bored.

i rarely hear about canada alaska
do you know when i heard about canada alaska? i dont even remember until you mentioned it

forgive if sound rude
Quote by peter2160
EDIT: we are kind of work for denmark (i dont follow politics)

No, I'm saying Greenland is NOT part of the continent of Europe. You have ties to Europe, as a country, but Greenland is next to Canada. NOT Europe.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
No, I'm saying Greenland is NOT part of the continent of Europe. You have ties to Europe, as a country, but Greenland is next to Canada. NOT Europe.

Why you talking shit bout my country gtfo
this guy is so siggable i dont even
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

''You have ties to Europe''
this is the word
Quote by peter2160
for older games

EDIT: i have a siemens xp installation?
will it work?
XP is only better for older games that don't operate correctly on 7 or 8. A lot of these games have patches though and I'm not even sure if the emulator would necessarily fix those issues.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
OK, you've printed out the emulator right? OK, in its present state you can't actually use it because you have to compile it first. To do this, fold the edges of the printout upwards so they are perpendicular to the sheet. Crease the corners where the edges overlap. If you have comiled it correctly you should end up with a rough box.

Now you need to mount it. This step is simple: Just put the box on your monitor. Now comes the slightly tricky part: You have to unpack the emulator, but it has to remain mounted. I suggest standing up for this part to make sure it doesn't drop off the monitor. This is called dropboxing, and can lead to any number of complications. To unpack it, simply reverse the steps you went through while compiling.

Now, if you've successfully mounted and unpacked it, you need to copy it to your hard drive. This isn't a difficult step, but quite lengthy. First, find a blank page and tape it to your hard drive (an external drive is particularly useful here). Then, using some form of writing tool, manually copy the original onto the blank page. It is important to make sure the original is still properly mounted.

You're almost finished now- you just need to reboot your computer. I suggest using durable footwear for this to avoid injury. Deliver a solid kick to the desk your computer is resting on. If you do it right, the mounted program should slide off the monitor and fall down onto your desk. You now have a desktop shortcut to access your emulator.

Hope this was helpful.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I thought Greenland was just ice and shit. There's so many questions I wanna ask
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by entity0009
OK, you've printed out the emulator right? OK, in its present state you can't actually use it because you have to compile it first. To do this, fold the edges of the printout upwards so they are perpendicular to the sheet. Crease the corners where the edges overlap. If you have comiled it correctly you should end up with a rough box.

Now you need to mount it. This step is simple: Just put the box on your monitor. Now comes the slightly tricky part: You have to unpack the emulator, but it has to remain mounted. I suggest standing up for this part to make sure it doesn't drop off the monitor. This is called dropboxing, and can lead to any number of complications. To unpack it, simply reverse the steps you went through while compiling.

Now, if you've successfully mounted and unpacked it, you need to copy it to your hard drive. This isn't a difficult step, but quite lengthy. First, find a blank page and tape it to your hard drive (an external drive is particularly useful here). Then, using some form of writing tool, manually copy the original onto the blank page. It is important to make sure the original is still properly mounted.

You're almost finished now- you just need to reboot your computer. I suggest using durable footwear for this to avoid injury. Deliver a solid kick to the desk your computer is resting on. If you do it right, the mounted program should slide off the monitor and fall down onto your desk. You now have a desktop shortcut to access your emulator.

Hope this was helpful.

i will once i download virtualbox i ask you guys because i wanted to know about it
thanks
Quote by Cianyx
I thought Greenland was just ice and shit. There's so many questions I wanna ask

we have snow now
It's become snow now? Al gore was right all along. My condolences
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
It's become snow now? Al gore was right all along. My condolences

no i ment is
its (winter?)
Quote by behind_you
Virtual Box is garbage don't use it

i'll use 'cause i always wanted try other systems
Page 1 of 2