Page 1 of 2
Aww

Luckily the only pet I had that's died and I was particularly attached to went when I was like 3 so I wasn't as invested in her as I would have been. But some of mine are getting old
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I miss my hamster who died recently

Her photo will be on my lock screen forever

cat
Quote by guitarxo
I miss my hamster who died recently

Her photo will be on my lock screen forever

IS SHE IN A LITTLE SPACE SHIP??
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Luckily my doggie is only 2. Don't make me think sad thoughts.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by eGraham
IS SHE IN A LITTLE SPACE SHIP??

Yes it was her bathing house! I don't know if we still have it. I think my mom might've thrown it away.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Yes it was her bathing house! I don't know if we still have it. I think my mom might've thrown it away.

I couldn't possibly find an appropriate response image to show you how many "aws" I feel for that
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
My best buddy Patch. Literally, probably my best buddy in the world. I'm his favourite person ever, when I was gone to school for my first year he used to sleep in my bed. When I come home late and everyones asleep, I can hear his tail wagging and hitting the ground upstairs because he knows it's me. Just thinking about him makes me sad
Me and my roommates want to get a dog for our house, but I can't do it. Can't replace my canine companion at home. I miss him so so so much
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by eGraham
I couldn't possibly find an appropriate response image to show you how many "aws" I feel for that

looking at the cage/accessories made her cry all the time that's why
cat
somebody lock and delete this thread then burn the server it was stored on and jettison the ashes into space, too much sad

too much sad
Quote by guitarxo

I can't get pets that die in like four years anymore. Its too heart wrenching. Why can't they live longer. Then again, I wouldn't want a Parrot that lives like 80 years, that's ridiculous.

My dog, a black Lab, is suppose to only live like seven or eight, its a bunch of crap. He's seven now.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Strawberry was my sisters dog, but then she gave her to my mother. Had her for 12 years before she passed away. My family was devastated when she died. I really cared for her and loved her, I really wish I could pet her again.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Remember, a dog's not just for Christmas; it's good cold on Boxing day too.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I wish my pet snake would ****ing die already. It's existence is miserable. People shouldn't be allowed to breed animals for pets. If you want a pet you should have to catch it in the wild and tame it, so that way if it ever needed to it could survive without you.

Maybe I should just donate my snake to some hawks or whatever. I have a feeling if I let it go though it would just slither back into my house and die in the ventilation like an asshole.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by strait jacket
somebody lock and delete this thread then burn the server it was stored on and jettison the ashes into space, too much sad

too much sad

This please.

It's the only whey.
Quote by mystical_1

My dog, a black Lab, is suppose to only live like seven or eight, its a bunch of crap. He's seven now.

wut?

Labs have a life expectancy of about 12 years, and I know plenty of people who had theirs for 14 or longer

It's rare to here of one dying younger than 10

The only dogs I can think of with a 7-8 year life expectancy would be something massive like a Newfoundland, Great Pyrenees, Irish Wolfhound, ect...

EDIT: unless yours has something wrong with it and a vet told you that or something, then you can just ignore this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 31, 2013,
Quote by Andrea55
My Crystal, she was 13 when she passed away. I miss her so much.

Why does your dog have a human arm?

And is this thread about eating your pets?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by captainsnazz

I miss doge
hmu if u agre yeh

m8 **** off ye

Jess. Never got past 3, went walking the one day I didnt take her and she flips her shit out of nowhere. Jumps on a lady and then backs off and instead of actually looking at the situation she ****ing calls animal protection and she was put down a few days later

im like crying writing this yo homie i miss the shit out of you
Quote by Spaztikko

Jess. Never got past 3, went walking the one day I didnt take her and she flips her shit out of nowhere. Jumps on a lady and then backs off and instead of actually looking at the situation she ****ing calls animal protection and she was put down a few days later

im like crying writing this yo homie i miss the shit out of you

wow, **** her
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

His name was Sabre, we lost him over a year and a half ago. I think he was 11
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
When i was a kid we had a german shepherd named Zick, he was an amazing dog and i miss him

He died from cancer
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in

our dog falco at the sea. luckily he hasn't died yet but we had a golden retriever named basil that died when he was 6 years old. way too soon imo
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
I love my dog Hunter to death, he's my best friend. He's only 2 now but every once in a while I get reminded that someday he won't be here

As a pup:

A little older:

And the most recent:
Quote by mystical_1
I can't get pets that die in like four years anymore. Its too heart wrenching. Why can't they live longer. Then again, I wouldn't want a Parrot that lives like 80 years, that's ridiculous.

That's how I felt at first, but I had a good 2 years with her and I'm glad I had at least that. Way too soon for another one though.

And that reminds me, I saw a flyer for a lost parrot today (a blue-and-yellow macaw) at the bus stop. I felt quite bad reading it because really, what are the chances of it having a good life in the wild here if it can't be found? I can think of 5 things right now which are abundant in the surrounding neighborhood that would have absolutely no trouble catching and eating it.

Quote by vilk
I wish my pet snake would ****ing die already. It's existence is miserable. People shouldn't be allowed to breed animals for pets. If you want a pet you should have to catch it in the wild and tame it, so that way if it ever needed to it could survive without you.

Maybe I should just donate my snake to some hawks or whatever. I have a feeling if I let it go though it would just slither back into my house and die in the ventilation like an asshole.

What type of snake do you have? I love snakes please don't let it die you could mail it to me if it isn't an invasive species

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Sky died about 18 months ago, I missed her so much I painted her from an old photo.

beautiful, especially the eyes
cat
Why do I keep clicking this thread?

You're just reminding me my dog is 9 now
___

Quote by The_Blode
You're not alone Patrick, my pit bull is 9 or 10 now :/
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
my pet cockatiel died this afternoon only 5 months old
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
i've murdered plenty of goldfish in my day

but i've only lost one pet that meant to dear to me and that was my blue and white parakeet i named generically "sky"

i used to let him fly around my room a few times a week, even though his cage was made for parrots (spoiled bastard)

anywho, he passed away from old age, i think he was 7-8 year old by then.

just found him dead at the floor of the cage one morning. poor fella, buried him in my backyard.

the only pet i have now is my orange tabby kitty named Annie, she's 7!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2