7 11%
I don't know
9 14%
No, it's just humor
49 75%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 3
Ok, before this can of worms gets rolling, let me explain:

I'm sure most of us (if not all) are aware of the video site Vine.com that hosts videos that gotta be 7 seconds or less. I like a lot of vine videos and I follow numerous vine pages on facebook to see the really funny ones. However, more so with Vine than any other site I have noticed that a massive amount of videos are based in racial humor like this or this. Now, I'd be a hypocrite to say that I haven't laughed at videos like these, but I also feel like this kind of humor (which extends to most black comedians as well) is derived from a bunch of white people laughing at black people doing stupid/ridiculous things and saying "LOL YEP THAT'S WHAT THOSE BLACKS ARE LIKE!"

What say you, Pit? Is Vine hurting black people's image?
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Maybe in the sense that it gives yet another outlet for easy punchlines? That usually increases any circulation of race/gender/class humor - cut your execution time to several seconds and people go for the offensive
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

its 2 bad that due is (hopfly) ded

othurwis he wud rush in 2 dafen his "caws of the day"

i ges lemin wil just hav 2 handul it 4 him
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by metaldud536
I say we just post videos of black people over reacting to amazing things.

so many good feels
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I don't think Vine is racist, it's just a program that allows you to record 7 second videos.

The majority of the videos do seem to be titled "(Race) people be like..", but that's isn't Vine that's the users.
Quote by metaldud536

Goddamn I've been looking for that gif forever. How the fuck am I supposed to know what it's called?

My stored searches from failed attempts at finding this:

black people laughing
niggas burn laugh
ooooooh snap black
black laughing room
black laughing computer
niggas hilarious
black people hilarious

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'd say these days racism isn't as huge of an issue so there's a bit of freedom to poke fun at other people and their stereotypes (when it's just light-hearted fun, of course). I've seen videos where white people are getting paid out and didn't take any offense. Maybe black people would see it differently but whatever, I don't find those racial videos funny and I'm kind of sick of vines in general.
West Ham United
Quote by Malchius
The majority of the videos do seem to be titled "(Race) people be like..", but that's isn't Vine that's the users.

Yeah, that's obvious, bro.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
ps ts fails at everything

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Goddamn I've been looking for that gif forever. How the fuck am I supposed to know what it's called?

black people laughing
niggas burn laugh
ooooooh snap black
black laughing room
black laughing computer
niggas hilarious
black people hilarious

I didn't know what to name it either at the time.
Quote by Xiaoxi

black people laughing
niggas burn laugh
ooooooh snap black
black laughing room
black laughing computer
niggas hilarious
black people hilarious

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Xiaoxi

black people laughing
niggas burn laugh
ooooooh snap black
black laughing room
black laughing computer
niggas hilarious
black people hilarious

I typed in "black people laughing gif" and it was there.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
This must have been very recent:

*********************/boards/threads/need-black-dudes-laughing-gif-will-wul.184411919/

There are so many implications here

1. I'm not the only goddamn one who's had a hell of a time trying to find this goddamn thing

2. This being the first to come up means MANY other people thought the same thing.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by theogonia777

you've gotten really annoying.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by theogonia777

Lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The first linked video is so true though.

A few summers ago when I lived on campus, this girl did a card trick where you picked a card, put it in the deck, and then slapped it from her fist, and the only remaining card was the one you picked.

I did it, and I was legitimately impressed, and I said, "Whoa, that's amazing"

Then my roommate's friend who was from Africa did it, and he literally fell onto the ground from astonishment
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by jakesmellspoo

and you're from New Jersey.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
shut the **** up. Stupid shit like this is what 'hurts black people's image'.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

He always was.

Quote by ZOSO <(
shut the **** up.

No. Go listen to your dad-rock.
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
I dunno.

I've observed more of an exponential trend
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
wow you should write articles for UG

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I hate Vine because I don't want to have to download an app to watch a 7 second video my friends keep talking about
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by jthm_guitarist
wow you should write articles for UG

I have been for years. My upcoming one is going to be titled "'Chris Brown' is a wonderful singer and human being,' says Mustaine"

I expect very positive feedback.
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
Quote by theogonia777
and you're from New Jersey.

as long as you know the facts.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by StewieSwan
I have been for years. My upcoming one is going to be titled "'Chris Brown' is a wonderful singer and human being,' says Mustaine"

I expect very positive feedback.

Chris Brown slams Mustaine

...Chris Brown slams Rihanna
90% of Vine is just stupid people doing stupid things. If you're looking to get offended it's rather easy to but you don't need take yourself so damn seriously. Some stuff is just funny and not meant to be detrimental.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I feel like "racist" humor is just a proof that we've sort of overcome racism. What I mean by that is that nowadays racist jokes aren't racist at all, they're juste jokes you know? Why not laugh about it?
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
A lot of the jokes are racial and offensive because it's easy/lazy humor.

That being said a lot of it is black people poking fun at stereotypes and some of em making money from their vine notoriety. I can't knock the hustle.
the people on vine try way too hard

Page 1 of 3