-roach is in room

-hurtle shoes at roach

-cant sleep because paranoia

...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Step 1: Get some renters insurance.

Step 2: Burn down the place.

Step 3: Collect insurance money.

Step 4: Move to nicer place.
i know the feeling. cockroaches are ****ing disgusting. and even more terrifying when people tell you they can fly:O
Gibson SG Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bugera 333xl
Boss ge-7 EQ
They can fly
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
they were livinI had roaches in my last apartment when I first moved in. I'd come home vat night and flick the light on and just see dozens of them scatter around my kitchen floor and countertop. They were living in the stove, utensil droors and under the fridge. I just told the building manager and they had a pest control guy come in and put some bait where they were coming from and problem solved. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get rid of them.

In my new place this year we've got mice. Trapped two so far but we've still seen more.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by bifteksupernova
they were livinI had roaches in my last apartment when I first moved in. I'd come home vat night and flick the light on and just see dozens of them scatter around my kitchen floor and countertop. They were living in the stove, utensil droors and under the fridge. I just told the building manager and they had a pest control guy come in and put some bait where they were coming from and problem solved. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get rid of them.

In my new place this year we've got mice. Trapped two so far but we've still seen more.

Shame they're not rats... rats eat roaches.
Quote by Mky
should've built a void ray

Nah blink stalkers plus few immortals till you can get some collosus.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。