I recently bought a 2008 Mexican Fender Stratocaster Standard HSS in Arctic White. All the stock pickups were upgraded, it has a Seymour Duncan TB-4 JB in the bridge and two Fender Custom Shop single coils.

Problem is that I can't identify the Custom Shop single coils, and I'd like to ask you guys for help.

The guitar was passed down/sold a few times and I have no idea who originally replaced the stock PU's with these so there's no tracking him/her down.

Here are some pictures of the front and back of the pickups:
http://i.imgur.com/eLZ4n2Th.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UOROBRYh.jpg

I hope you guys can help me out

Cheers!
Gear:

Ibanez S7320 with SD Blackouts
Ibanez RG321EX with EMG 81/85
Fender Mexican Strat w/ TB-4
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez GSR205
Line 6 HD500x
Ashdown After Eight
Line 6 Flextone III XL
BBE Sonic Maximizer Stomp
If you could test the DC resistance, that would probably help a lot. Also, aren't yellow and black wires on a Fender single coil usually for a bridge pup?
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
I got a MIM strat pretty cheap. The pickguard was bulging as if improperly installed so I pulled it off to fix it and found Fender CS pups. I measured the resistance and it matched perfectly with the Custom '54 Stratocaster.
I have a tool-less solution. there are only four sets of pickups the could be, being custom shop. The CS 69's have a grey bobbin, not a black one so count them out. The fat 50's and the '54 sets have bevelled magnet edges (the pole-pieces will have a smooth dome-like, rounded top to their edges) and the Texas Specials, like the 69's don't have the bevelling. If the magnets aren't bevelled then you have texas specials, if they are you either have fat 50's or custom 54's. The way to tell between those two is to use them both through an amp together - if they're hum cancelling you have fat 50s, if not...blah blah, you get the idea.

From that picture you sent, i'm pretty comfortable saying that they're the unbevelled texas specials - which considering they're paired with a humbucker wouldn't surprise me, as their output in terms of volume would work better.
Furnder Turlurcurstur '72 Cursturm
A tuner
RAT!@#?1!
Oloctro Hormonox Doloxo Momory Mon
Fenders Deluxes Reverbs.
Last edited by DeviousByNature at Oct 31, 2013,
DeviousByNature, you're a hero

As you can see on this image the poles are actually bevelled:
http://imgur.com/pLdKSBT

So they're most likely custom 54's or fat 50s! Although this might sound weird I don't know how to distinguish a hum cancelling pickup, would you mind telling me how I can hear the difference?

EDIT:
One thing I did notice on the Fender website is that fat 50's seem to have the yellow/black wiring and the 54's have grey/black. I don't know if it's like what tas said and they just took a picture of a bridge PU for one of the sets and a middle/neck for the picture of the other set.
Links:
http://www.fender.com/accessories/pickups/custom-shop-fat-50s-stratocaster-pickups-set-of-3/
http://www.fender.com/accessories/pickups/custom-shop-custom-54-stratocaster-pickups-set-of-3/
Gear:

Ibanez S7320 with SD Blackouts
Ibanez RG321EX with EMG 81/85
Fender Mexican Strat w/ TB-4
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez GSR205
Line 6 HD500x
Ashdown After Eight
Line 6 Flextone III XL
BBE Sonic Maximizer Stomp
Last edited by Jord-e at Oct 31, 2013,
When you use them together (position 2) the buzzing you get will stop. They're definitely fat 50's, as the blue dot on the neck pickup is to decifer between the three pickups (the bridge pickup has a red dot, the neck blue and the middle plain, so you can wire them properly with the correct hum-cancelling configuration). On the custom 54s there would be no use for the blue dot, as the neck/middle pickup are wound exactly the same (in polarity and resistance). So yeah, with those new photos and the presence of the blue dot I'm equally as comfortable now as I was before in saying they are in fact fat 50s pickups. Not that it's worth much now!
A tuner
RAT!@#?1!
Fenders Deluxes Reverbs.
Quote by DeviousByNature
I have a tool-less solution. there are only four sets of pickups the could be, being custom shop. The CS 69's have a grey bobbin, not a black one so count them out. The fat 50's and the '54 sets have bevelled magnet edges (the pole-pieces will have a smooth dome-like, rounded top to their edges) and the Texas Specials, like the 69's don't have the bevelling. If the magnets aren't bevelled then you have texas specials, if they are you either have fat 50's or custom 54's. The way to tell between those two is to use them both through an amp together - if they're hum cancelling you have fat 50s, if not...blah blah, you get the idea.

From that picture you sent, i'm pretty comfortable saying that they're the unbevelled texas specials - which considering they're paired with a humbucker wouldn't surprise me, as their output in terms of volume would work better.

damn.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
damn.

Yeah, I'm pretty good...but only really with fender gear.
A tuner
RAT!@#?1!
Fenders Deluxes Reverbs.