Hi everyone!

My band are having a gig next week where we have to make our own posters. No problems, it's no the first time.
But this time they will print out 150 A3 posters, so we want it to look really good. We've got out logos fixed etc. But we need a really cool background. This may sound like a silly request, but no matter what I try, it looks like s**t.

If it's to any use, we play rock/grunge/punk.

Any suggestions?
Naked chicks. Nothing grabs people's attention like naked chicks.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Naked chicks with the fun parts covered?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by juliusxxrock
no matter what I try, it looks like s**t.

If it's to any use, we play rock/grunge/punk.

sounds perfect
If you feature chicks on your poster it will look like a dance event.

So I would recommend naked chicks on a bloodsoaked background, to also attract the teenagers.
Quote by juliusxxrock
True.

Altough the laws of this country doesn't allow that
First they ban sex with animals, and now you can't put a pair of breasts on a poster in Sweden? What IS legal there?
something sort of...grungy should do it
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
have a friend who can draw better than ok come up with something stupid and make a bunch of copies.

or do some of that cut n paste stuff. you've got a week right?

just don't forget to list the other bands playing.

(you can also put silly little descriptions about the bands under their names. they do that here and it's generally pretty funny.)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by juliusxxrock
Suprisingly enough, masturbation in public

That was actually a hoax
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
black and white this

boom background
Quote by Mr E Meat
black and white this

boom background

Gear:
ibanez ic 400
fender metalhead half stack
jackson sl3 soloist
Quote by Mr E Meat
black and white this

boom background

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.