Page 1 of 2
Nothing, because big fat America was in between them....

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
Quote by DoAndroidsDream
Nothing, because big fat America was in between them....

This kid will go far.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
What did one ocean say to the other?

"I sea you! Why are you lookin' so blue?"

hahahahaha
ggg1 ggg3

Water you thinking putting the answer in the OP. I was shore none of you beaches would get it.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by Hydra150
This kid will go far.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not....
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
Quote by whywefight
What did one Ocean say to the other?

"Dad, I've got something to tell you about.... You know that boy Willy that I've been hanging around recently?"

Lame.
SaintsofNowhere just made it to my shitposter list. You've joined the ranks of Burgery and Bradulator. Phillip_Pepper just recently was removed from that list, so you can thank him for keeping your spot warm.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by DoAndroidsDream

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not....

He's not

Hydra likes terrorists
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by JustRooster
SaintsofNowhere just made it to my shitposter list. You've joined the ranks of Burgery and Bradulator. Phillip_Pepper just recently was removed from that list, so you can thank him for keeping your spot warm.

Any publicity is good publicity. I can be the Rick Perry of UG if I work hard enough.

I stole your water..... b*tch!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by whywefight

"Dad, I've got something to tell you about.... You know that boy Willy that I've been hanging around recently?"

Have you been willying Willy's willy???
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Tempoe
you make me wet

Damn, beat me to it!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Tempoe
you make me wet

this was the best joke in this entire thread
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by JustRooster

if philip pepper isn't on your list, your list is terrible
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Any publicity is good publicity. I can be the Rick Perry of UG if I work hard enough.

No, look at Ian... That's an example of how far "any" publicity can go.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Remember there are three kinds of publicity: good publicity, bad publicity, and...uhhhhhhhh...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Dregen
this thread reeks of stinky vagina.

that's cuz we were passin around ur mom in here earlier

Quote by JustRooster

this is hardly fair
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Oct 31, 2013,
Quote by JustRooster

hey now, burgery is at least amusing.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
What did the lawyer say to the other lawyer

"We are both lawyers"
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You were kind of asking for it, dude.

i thought most smilies on this website implied a friendly sense of satirical sarcasm. it was a fish joke, and perfectly related to the thread.
Last edited by Dregen at Nov 1, 2013,
What did one wind say to the other?

Nothing, they just blew each other
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
What do the oceans have in common ?

They are so Pacific, to provoke them into war would take so much curry that it would be an undertaking of Atlantean proportions.
Page 1 of 2