Page 1 of 2
Im not doing much this year. Im too old to go trick or treating. Last time I went (2 years ago) the guy who was passing out candy saw my beard and said I should be ashamed

... and I have 2 tests tomorrow so I have to study

I'll watch a quick horror movie and (possibly) go to a friends house for a bit.

I just put up some lights, carved a pumpkin (which you will be seeing soon ), and will give out some cheap, crap candy (tootsie rolls, tootsie pop, those stupid pineapple looking ones with the red and green wrappers, yeah, Im a cheapo when it comes to Halloween candy and decor).

What are you guys doing besides lurking threads and eating your "to pass-out" candy?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Was going out to a dress up thing at a bar I normally go to, then I found out it was Drum and Bass night, so I couldn't be asked.
Went to a restaurant in town with a few friends. I'm not into clubbing nor dressing up, so I don't really care about halloween.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
fuck all
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I'm single and poor - so nothing. Unless a friend decides to invite me somewhere close I can't really be bothered to go out. Probably just do what I do every day, aye aye.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
taking the batteries out of the doorbell, turning off the lights and being a grumpy bastard.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
taking the batteries out of the doorbell, turning off the lights and being a grumpy bastard.

well you're a little moody git aren't you
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by LostLegion
It's half 11pm. Go to bed.

haha, not here. It's barely 6:30 pm. The night just started
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Nothing, I work at 6:30am. TOMORROW night I'm getting drunk, eating Taco Bell and who knows what else, watching horror movies. My friends are having a party at my house on Saturday but I work Sunday morning so I won't be partaking in that. I like drinking alone better anyway, parties suck.
sunbather is shit
Quote by jugglingfreak
Apples and razor blades.

How could I forget?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChlW283_33s
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Tracking bass for my band's upcoming album. Gotta do what you gotta do.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by jugglingfreak
Apples and razor blades.

This man ain't no goddamn son of a bitch, and you better think about it baby.
Quote by Rossenrot
This man ain't no goddamn son of a bitch, and you better think about it baby.

Misfits appreciation thread? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pLleiKY_0M
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Nothing
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
lol, it's 1st November here in the southern hemisphere. You guys are weird.

As for what I did yesterday... I sat an exam. And now I have another exam. Halloween sucks.
The same way i celebrate all holidays since moving out of my parents house. Drinking alone.
I don't think I've actually celebrated Halloween on the 31st in years. Halloween just gives people at uni an extra incentive to go extra hard on the weekend following halloween. So yea, I'll probably be looking to party tomorrow night, just need to figure out what I'm gonna wear.
Quote by Wormholes
It's only 8pm, and I'm already drunk enough to blackout.

But you can type this.... with flawless grammar.

Give this man an award!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
But you can type this.... with flawless grammar.

Give this man an award!

yeah but, but, butt. That probably took me 15 minutes to post
Being a shut-in and doing homework.......

And ignoring doorbells. I feel like such a dick, but... whatever.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
its raining suck it trick or treaters
Quote by Mr E Meat
its raining suck it trick or treaters

Very rainy here also. Humid too. Would suck to be a first-time kid trick or treater today. Spoil the experience.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
Im not doing much this year. Im too old to go trick or treating. Last time I went (2 years ago) the guy who was passing out candy saw my beard and said I should be ashamed

... and I have 2 tests tomorrow so I have to study

I'll watch a quick horror movie and (possibly) go to a friends house for a bit.

I just put up some lights, carved a pumpkin (which you will be seeing soon ), and will give out some cheap, crap candy (tootsie rolls, tootsie pop, those stupid pineapple looking ones with the red and green wrappers, yeah, Im a cheapo when it comes to Halloween candy and decor).

What are you guys doing besides lurking threads and eating your "to pass-out" candy?

You're never too old to dress up. Many bars today host best costume contests for Halloween.

I'm gonna go as a fox later on today.
I went to a Local Natives concert and a Halloweened pub after. Best Halloween ever

oh yeah, I'm watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre now. Drunk.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
the only thing I did halloween-related this year was eat a few Reeses and i went out to eat with a friend dressed as donnie darko
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Working.

Currently outside working on the marquee. Its all stormy and shit and the wind is strong enough that if I was 40 pounds lighter I could sail away
Sail upon the open skies
I just gave a pre-teen girl a small, fun size snickers.... She didn't say thank you, but turned around and said, "why do i always get all the crap candy?"

b*tch. You should be happy I didn't give you a fuking tootsie roll.

kids these days.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

sitting around in Chat V because I have no life

Quote by k.lainad
I just gave a pre-teen girl a small, fun size snickers.... She didn't say thank you, but turned around and said, "why do i always get all the crap candy?"

b*tch. You should be happy I didn't give you a fuking tootsie roll.

kids these days.

kid told me that at the last house he got a full size candy bar with a cynical look on his face, should have just taken the candy back and scolded that little shit.
Last edited by ehbacon at Oct 31, 2013,
Gave out some candy for a few hours, had some fun doing that. The people living below us decorated the front of the house and I put some speakers on my porch and played some halloween scary sounds from youtube that everyone walking by seemed to enjoy, so it was fun.

Going to a party tonight and probably not much more, gotta work tomorrow.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Party tomorrow, trick'r'treaters tonight. Due to weather or a grown-up neighbourhood, got zero kids at the door. Meh, more candy for me.
A group of my friends (18+) just came to my house to spite me and my studying at home. I gave them my worst candy hehehhe.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Page 1 of 2