Page 4 of 999
should be ****!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by theguitarist
WHY C! ???

Well, I put a very extensive and thorough explanation on the thread summary that mods can see. I wouldn't try to explain it to you guys because it is beyond your mortal understanding, I don't wish to destroy your minds as of yet.

Oh you.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Oh you.

Quote by email I just got
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

LAST CHANCE - Receive 10% off your favourite toys, lingerie, lubricants and condoms? We are offering 10% off every category!

Use the following Halloween Voucher and get 10% off everything today:

time to clean up my wishlist!
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Nothing says "Halloween" like a 9 inch dildo
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Happy Halloweiner!

*insert pic of a weiner dog dressed in something silly*
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
A weiner dog dressed up as a terrier

imagine the laughs
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Americans are fucking dumb
preserved

You've never heard that until now? It's synonymous with dachsund
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

This has been a very depressing Halloween...

I didn't see anyone in person dress up today. When I came home from work, I didn't see any kids in the neighborhood. Seems like the spirit just wasn't there this year.

I'd do it myself but I don't like fun, so...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lol

Well they're practically the same thing
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
lol

Well they're practically the same thing

Merl would slap you up m8

mans had a traumatic evening about preserved i'll draw for the headtop rearranger rudeboy
Quote by LostLegion
lol weren't we meant to post cats on the first page?

yes.

Someone please ban everyone except minty and strait jacket
cat
Quote by willT08
nini i wish you were on skype now

ill skyp u all day bbe
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Because I'm superior and speak German (something sounds familiar), I'm just going to point out that it's Dachshund, as in a Hund (dog) used to hunt Dachse (badgers).

Oh, and like... Happy Hallowe'en and shit.

Quote by willT08
nini i wish you were on skype now

can't right now I'm watching an online lecture sorry
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 31, 2013,
rob ford seems like he'd be a cool guy to smoke weed with

bought so much stuff. got some upgrades I was thinking about.

jager is yucky btw.

the bar I was at yesterday had a amazing whisky selection. Enjoyed a small glass of 17yo Hibiki that I'd never shell out for a full price bottle retail on my current budget.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Disarm, that Jager, send me some. ;_; pls

That's only a miniature (35ml) and I've only got one left, so nope

I do have two proper bottles of JD though, one bottle of Honey JD, and a bottle of SoCo in my cupboard
Quote by theguitarist
bought so much stuff. got some upgrades I was thinking about.

jager is yucky btw.

the bar I was at yesterday had a amazing whisky selection. Enjoyed a small glass of 17yo Hibiki that I'd never shell out for a full price bottle retail on my current budget.

Jager is herbal, and therefore good for sorethroats and colds. Trust me, it sounds sciencey enough Besides, I think it's alright - especially when I've had a few to drink already.

I'm not huge on neat whiskies, as it depends greatly on the whisky itself whether or not I enjoy it. Tried an amazing cinnamon whisky in Swansea though a couple of years ago; not sure if it was Fireball's or not but it was good

Edit: I did have a bottle of Cherry SoCo which is incredible... sadly I no longer have that, for the prior reason
Quote by DisarmGoliath
It's for my cold/sore throat

I hate it when my throat is cold
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I just have honey, ginger and lemon in some hot water when I have a sore throat.

and have a double whisky and get two palm-heavy slaps in the face when I have a cold. I tip well and she's never stingy with my order.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I hate responsibilities and not being able to stay up all night watching my Halloween movies and eating pizza. That's all I wanna do right now but I'm getting ready for bed instead.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
O thank god I made it in the first five pages

RIP Chat 4

RIP Sam's face

EDIT: HOW ABOUT

5HIT 5HAT (HMU IF U AGRE EDITION)
Last edited by Spaztikko at Oct 31, 2013,
OH YEAH SPAZ, I DON'T CARE WHAT I SAID IN THE PAST, THAT SHIT IS TOO BIG WITH ALL THE SPACES AND SHIT.

I CAN CHANGE MY MIND, I DO WHAT I WANT, TYRANT PRIVILEGE.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by lolmnt
I hate responsibilities and not being able to stay up all night watching my Halloween movies and eating pizza. That's all I wanna do right now but I'm getting ready for bed instead.

this

I was gonna stay up and watch X-Files all night, but I made an appointment 9am tomorrow. So dumb :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 31, 2013,
Damn what a nice ass Halloween. These scary ass clowns walked to the right and left of us as we were heading in opposite directions and honked their horns and my buddy screamed lmao