hi guys I've been watching an ad for about 8 days now this guy is selling his Samick limited Edition guitar but he didnt but the name of the series i couldn't find it on the net

i dont really need this guitar but in these 8 days the guy droped the price from 318$

to 212$ so i was thinking about waiting one week and then give him a 159$ offer and then resell it of an extra cash so dose any one know this guitar and how much dose it worth

Flipping a Samick that take over a week to sell is not a good way to make extra cash.
Samicks don't sell for very much online. That was one of the things that drew me to them in the first place. There's no real demand for them.

The thing is, even a good deal is a bad deal in this guitar market. To make a nice profit these days, you're going to have to get an outright criminal deal and turn around and flip it at "very good deal" prices.

This is a terrible market to try to sell instruments in.
If the seller can not get rid of it and is lowering the price, that should say something right there, no one is interested in it
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It's always a good idea to buy something that no one wants.

You should buy 20 of them, maybe you'll make $50!
Quote by Mephaphil
It's always a good idea to buy something that no one wants.

You should buy 20 of them, maybe you'll make $50!

ok before everybody tries to be funny like my friend right here

im not from USA or UK im from bahrain and the site i found the add on is not like ebay or amazon its a local site for only inside bahrain and it dosent have many visitors i tried to sell my PS3 on it for 3 months and no one even send me an offer i bet if this guy tried to sell the guitar by himself like going to music stores he could been sold it for the original price

i have a good connection with two music store owners and mu cousin have a recording studio so im not going to have a problem selling it

have a good day sir