Fellow guitarfags,

I recently bought this Dean Caddy and now I'm in the process of putting Seymour Duncan Blackouts in it. I cannot decide between gold and white Blackout pickups, and I can't see whatthe white looks like in my head. Could someone photoshop the pickups to white? I would be extremely in debt to you.

I've tried to put the image attached to it on here, but since I'm on my phone it wont let me. Just search Dean Cadillac white and it'll be there. Thank you so much in advance. This is driving me nuts.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
Bump
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
Patience is a virtue...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Also; I think the gold pick ups suit it, where as white or black ones wouldn't. Unless you're willing to do a custom paint job, go with the gold.

My 2 cents.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by Justified Death
Fellow guitarfags...

This isn't 4chan. I was thinking about helping, because I do this kind of photoshop stuff all the time, but that kind of killed my ambition.