Page 1 of 2
wow

such wrong
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I might start doing this to people who aren't even homo.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
assholes be assholes

/thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Westboro is gonna Westboro. Almost as sensible as Marlboro, the stuff you borrow, that makes you feel sorrow unless you buy a pack tomorrow.

Sounds spammish, but kcoo.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Westboro is gonna Westboro. Almost as sensible as Marlboro, the stuff you borrow, that makes you feel sorrow unless you buy a pack tomorrow.

Sounds spammish, but kcoo.

this is poetry
i don't know why i feel so dry
Stay classy Texas.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Despite the fact that the guy's a dick, I don't see a really strong reason to raise awareness of homosexuality anymore.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 1, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Despite the fact that the guy's a dick, I don't see a really strong reason to raise awareness of homosexuality anymore.

The story isn't about homosexuality, it's about people's bizarre and uncivil reactions to it.
Quote by muffinduck01
Stay classy Texas.

Wasn't in Texas, article is in error.

Should have read "Overland Park, Kansas", which is indeed about an hour away from the WBC HQ.

But this isn't about Texas or Kansas, it's about one scumbag, and no state is immune to that problem.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by modus operandi
The story isn't about homosexuality, it's about people's bizarre and uncivil reactions to it.

I know. But why do we celebrate homosexuality with movements that present such bizarre imagery? How does that help suppress people's uncivil reactions to it? I don't think that dressing up in bright, vivid lycra pants and parading down the street is a very good representation of what homosexuality is, or what it means to be homosexual. I'm bisexual and personally, I hate that image, now synonymous with being proud of being gay. It conveys that gays are different from other people, when in reality, they're just 'normal' people.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 1, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I know. But why do we celebrate homosexuality with movements that present such bizarre imagery? I don't think that dressing up in bright, vivid lycra pants and parading down the street is a very good representation of what homosexuality is, or what it means to be homosexual. I'm bisexual and personally, I hate that image, now synonymous with being proud of being gay. It conveys that gays are different from other people, when in reality, they're just normal people.

I beg to differ, they're quite clearly abnormal. But abnormal is fine, despite its negative connotations. When did the normal become the ideal? If there is any place normality is not ideal, it is health. It's perfectly healthy to be gay, or bi, from a psychological and physical perspective.

The problem is trying to establish ideals from norms. When ever has the exemplary been the mediocre?

difference is pretty neutral. It can be good, or bad, or just different. The issues are with those who have irrational hatred of the good differences or neutral differences
Quote by Arby911
Wasn't in Texas, article is in error.

Should have read "Overland Park, Kansas", which is indeed about an hour away from the WBC HQ.

But this isn't about Texas or Kansas, it's about one scumbag, and no state is immune to that problem.

And most people probably think he's an asshole for doing it. He's not being righteous, he's being greedy. A good Christian who wanted to be vocal would tip and leave the note since they're supposed to be about charity and shit.

It's just someone being an asshole and covering it up with whatever they can to save face.

^How are they abnormal in a way that isn't just as wide spread?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by modus operandi
I beg to differ, they're quite clearly abnormal. But abnormal is fine, despite its negative connotations. When did the normal become the ideal? If there is any place normality is not ideal, it is health. It's perfectly healthy to be gay, or bi, from a psychological and physical perspective.

The problem is trying to establish ideals from norms. When ever has the exemplary been the mediocre?

difference is pretty neutral. It can be good, or bad, or just different. The issues are with those who have irrational hatred of the good differences or neutral differences

I've added quotation marks because 'normal' doesn't really exist when it comes to people's preferences or upbringings. I was aware of that, I just wanted to make it more clear that I was aware.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Should have gone over to them while they were leaving and said "I knew you were homophobes the moment you came in. That is why I jizzed in all the food you ate. You now have the gay disease. I'll be seeing you in hell, I guess"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by BladeSlinger

^How are they abnormal in a way that isn't just as wide spread?

What do you mean, exactly?

Abnormality, unless explicitly bad (like criminality or a tendency to rape), is usually good as it broadens the range of experience available to a society.

Sexual orientation is only one axis upon which one can be abnormal.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I've added quotation marks because 'normal' doesn't really exist when it comes to people's preferences or upbringings. I was aware of that, I just wanted to make it more clear that I was aware.

I'm gonna send you a PM with respect to the suicide thread, as I feel as though what you shared needs to be answered.
Quote by modus operandi
What do you mean, exactly?

Abnormality, unless explicitly bad (like criminality or a tendency to rape), is usually good as it broadens the range of experience available to a society.

Sexual orientation is only one axis upon which one can be abnormal.

I kind of derped for second. I see what you mean.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Guess they didn't want to give him just the tip.
Check out my band Disturbed
my cousin in norway just got brutally beaten up for being gay

but this is totally newsworthy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by whywefight
hahahahaha

he deserved it^

...If he's serious then that's a rather asshole thing to say.
oh my god, i'm so angry....

Quote by whywefight
\
he deserved it^

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 1, 2013,
Quote by BladeSlinger
wow

such wrong

Quote by captainsnazz
much idiot

Can we start banning people for these replies? They're annoying enough on other sites without it starting here too.
Quote by Thrill-house
Can we start banning people for these replies? They're annoying enough on other sites without it starting here too.

Embrace it.
Quote by WCPhils

How is that funny in the slightest?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
How is that funny in the slightest?

because it was obviously not serious in any way....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Sounds like he's getting a big ass tip.

I wish I was discriminated against. Dat sympathy cash!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WCPhils
because it was obviously not serious in any way....

It's still ******ed to joke about someone getting beaten up just for having a certain sexual orientation.
LOL, first sentence of the article: "A 20-year-old waiter at Carrabba’s Italian Grill in Overland Park, Texas".

This happened in Overland Park, KANSAS. Learn to journalism.

But yeah, this happened in my hometown. It's been big news here.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Page 1 of 2