I am very new to this posting stuff but here goes,a little background so you will know y I am asking this question,I am a 65 year old vietnam vet and my joints in my hands dont work so well anymore,because of agent orange i was exposed to,so I need a thin neck to be able to wrap my hands around,I have small hands anyway,now its really hard, any suggestions on a guitar I should purchase that will have a nice thin fast neck,I have a tele thinline and its not really that thin.Thanks
Ibanez and Parker are the first names that come to mind. This is really more of an Electric Guitar question though since it's about gear and not about technique so...

*reported*
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
As suggested above, Ibanez. Pretty much make the thinnest necks in the business and they are very playable. Go to the store and try one for yourself.
Quote by wildozer
As suggested above, Ibanez. Pretty much make the thinnest necks in the business and they are very playable. Go to the store and try one for yourself.

Parker are actually thinner, they're obscenely thin.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Parker are actually thinner, they're obscenely thin.

Oh really now? I've never even seen a Parker before down here in Australia, but I'll have to give it a shot if I do. I can't even imagine thinner than Ibanez and still being able to stand the string tension!